Reviews for Without him
SanaPet chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
That was very sweet but at the end... it was missing something. Don't get me wrong I loved the way you detailed both Yphera's loneliness and her determination to grow so she could match Veldruk's power but when you went so detailed with how Veldruk was becoming obsessed with the need for more mana, I thought something big would come at the end. It was a great progression with him steadily gaining power and growing darker as he got more deeply enmeshed with the demons but when you ended it without any reference to that I was kind of disappointed. Still a good read though.
Isildorana chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. It was very well written and had beautiful imagery. Can't wait to read the Sequel!
FireFluffeh chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Good job Ina! :DD

This is my favorite fanfic so far n_n

And possibly, my only favorite fanfic :U

I got sad when the story ended though... I was like, AW DAMMIT n so.. er.. yeah. keep up the good work! Cant wait till the next series will come out! (If there is a next one _)
beth.e.belle chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I found your work on deviant! cool pics3
Icerose-Firelilly chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
I so loved this story! it has everything in it, I want to read more and more and more, I was so glad to finally read a love story about 2 bloodelfs, I hope you write more :) great work.
Skrye chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow, didn't realize this story was so new! It's great :D Can't wait for the sequel!
Atramen chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
I loved this 'fic! The characters were very interesting and well-written and I especially loved that you took the time to give Sigma and the demons personality. :D
morisato chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
Brilliant story, great ending chapter,

simply put i loved it :D

Looking forward to the sequal, no matter how long it takes.

Keep on the good work,

Morisato
Norky chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Amazing story! This is probably one of the few good World of Warcraft stories I have come across. I love how you use spells in the story and I love how you portrayed the characters. Really well written and clean ( O_o if that makes sense.).I really look forward to reading more!

Norky~ (Can't log in ;( )
Bamfbugboy chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I love your series!

Please, please continue it. It's well written and I love how you've used the spells in a way that it seems natural for the story.
Celticdiva chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
I adore this story so much, you have left me wanting MORE MORE MORE :)
morisato chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
great chapter once again :D

amazing idea with the mana tap!

can't wait for the next ;)
Blackxoxrose chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
You write with such great imagery...it's effortless to see the scenes playing out.

Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter to be up :)
Sygnya chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Really nice...I loved this chapter. Made me fell all warm and fuzzy, despite all the snow :)
Blackxoxrose chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Love this story. It's a real page turner..although we're not actually turning pages -.-;

Update soon please :)