Reviews for An Hour In The Park
SassyRaptor chapter 1 . 3/29
This is hilariously perfect! Awesome job! I think you captured them both very well. 3
Mrs.Picollo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
whoever misses this show there showing all shows like all that kenan and kel and shows like that on channel 124 at midnight
MzFangtastic chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was cute(: Classic Kenan and Kel!
Tiana Koopa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was really funny!
Lady.of.the.Underground chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Why yes, this did make me gigggle. Loved it.
Newsiesuzie chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was one of the most hilarious Kenan and Kel opening sequences!
RamenMasterTogi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Lolz I loved that show and I was happy to find a story about it! One of my faves!
BiebersFavouriteBritGal chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This is just like Kenan and Kel!
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hilarious! ...You should add another chapter about what Kel dreamed
Dream ST chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
lol

that was good!

great imagination.!
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
god I miss this show. Your story was pretty good for something you did when you were bored. Just on little thing, you need to start a new paragraph every time a differebt person talks

ex.

“Kenan! Where are you?” yelled Kel. He was in the park playing Hide & Seek with Kenan and he had hidden in a place Kel couldn’t find him, again. “Why do you make this so hard on me? WHY?” he yelled dropping to his knees.

Kenan popped out from under the bench and said, “I was right there in front of you, big Drama Queen.” Kenan rolled his eyes at Kel. “Makin’ me hide in the dirt for 20 minutes,” he muttered. Kel may be his best friend but he was dumber than a can of orange soda.

“Oh. See, I didn’t see you ‘cause it was dark under the bench and stuff.”

ex. ended

See how it's supposed to work. other than that good job.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
LoL! for something out of boredom, that was great. XD
chill13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
It was very funny! You ought to make a story from it. Comon! I want to see what he does with a zuchinni. That's fun to say. Zuchinni, zuchinni!
AnnaNonymous121 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008