Reviews for Fire of the Fox
Orange Kage chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Raidon's disciple! I'm ready to see what he can do too.
Orange Kage chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
This is amazing stuff, there is just something about this idea. Haven't read any Tom Clancy but I'll be starting because of you.
Orange Kage chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
I literally can't stop reading. I hope you haven't abandoned this little gem. Still very well executed. Suggestions? Maybe show some inner thoughts on Naruto, wanna know what's going on in that nugget.
Orange Kage chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Ahh! The underestimated dead last, well done.
Orange Kage chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful! I'm loving this.
Orange Kage chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Excellent
Orange Kage chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Damn! That was so well written that I had to review. Props on the originality too, although, scene breaks would have been useful.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
What just happened in this chapter? Huge focus shift, and a rushed one as well. Maybe a chapter or more to get into the heads of the characters reacting to the new scenario will leave the readers less whiplashed.
ochreish chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
It's funny but as soon as I started reading, I thought to myself, "Huh, this guy must read Tom Clancy."

I really enjoy reading this fanfiction. Actually reading it leaves a feeling of exhilaration. At first I was skeptical about the OC sensei, but his death and the tragic allusions to his past soon made me reconsider. The lasting impression he's had on Naruto is profound and I look forward to see how far his influence truly extends.

I also enjoy the gritty tone of plot - I like the fact that good and evil aren't as black and white as they are in canonverse. Everyone is just that touch more human, which I'm a big fan of.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

-emm.
InARealPickle chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
It seems odd that this story could be finished in only 2 chapters...
Regardless, it is good to see this update. I have always enjoyed this story despite the long waits.
Amanthya chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Oh, please, please update this! I'm absolutely dying to see what goes down next! I won't repeat "please" at you 500x in one review, but understand, I really mean it when I say I cannot wait for more!
Yoholic chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
A excellent original story, i blazed through it in two readings. Hope you decide to continue this story some other time.
mooman23 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
This is pretty good. Normally I absolutely hate Naruto/Hinata pairings, but the way that they grow as ninjas, friends and lovers us believable and lacks a lot of the superfluous fluff that typically accompanies that pairing. I can kinda see your Tom Clancy influence in the story as well. I like how practical your descriptions sound for their movements, clothing, weapons, etc. Having to work through metaphors and similies kills my interest in some fanfics. The straight forward way you describe things gives a sense of urgency and increased pace for action scenes and makes us feel almost as bored as the characters do wheb performing mundane tasks without dwelling too much on it. Looking forward to your next update.
Delrusant chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
pretty strange naruto fanfic, up until now it is written as if it was to be made safe against ennemies, all is hidden or covertly referenced, nothing is really known about the genin duo

the readers are nearly in the same position as the jounin trying to comprehend the mystery but lacking facts.

original fanfic all-around, darker than the manga and reaching toward "true ninja (stealth and cunning, "not there") " instead of "naruto ninja (flashy and talkative to satisfy the manga/anime format)"
hiNAru Aburame chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Hi!

And... wow... i like your fic really much and i hope you continue soon... emmmm, please? xD

Greetings! n_n