Reviews for The Barber and his Bakers
Paradisical815 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
This is good!

No pies though, thanks.
crosbyfan21 chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Yay, we have our own club :) Sorry for not reviewing soon, I was out in Buffalo for a few days. Anyway, I really loved this story. The ending was very interesting :D
BloodofthePen chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
AH! :D Yes! Finally I understand! 0

*chorus sings "Halleluiah"*

Lovely, and it even makes sense! Tied together quite nicely; I LOVE it!

Well done, dearie!
BloodofthePen chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
O.o Whoa. Didn't see that coming. I'll have to get to the next chapter ASAP.

Lovely use of the Phantom songs! I love that musical almost as much as this one!

I remain, darling, your obedient Sweenette,

Saloma-Kiwi
BloodofthePen chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
O.o Wow. You really did go murder-happy.

Very nice chapter. On a lighter note, I did laugh until I gasped for air at these lovely comments from Lindsey:

“Alright, name one person you like. And your razors don’t count.”

"What am I? A plate of preist?"

Wonderful chapter! Even if I was rather suprised by the end!
whyistherumgone chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
It all makes sense now! lol Awesome story! I really like it! I like how you connected it to MVR too! D Awesome job! Can't wait for updates on the others! .
whyistherumgone chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
This chapter was very well written! I wonder what will happen! ) I sometimes get ideas for stories and drawings from songs I listen to. :) Can't wait for an update! .
BloodofthePen chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
LOL Ah, I love that song. Only one little qualm I had about it: I was disappointed that it was not Mrs. Lovett who came up with the scheme, while it was perfectly in line with Lindsey's character, I think it should still have been Mrs. Lovett's idea.

"...Lindsey sang, smacking him out of the way with her hip." The mental image from that line was brilliant. Another entertaining and amusing chapter, darling!

And I definately think we should be the Sweenettes. lol Thank you, by the way for mentioning the lovley nickname! I was suprised and delighted!
Corasqueen chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
which grapenut? because until i got an account like 2 days ago i reviewed as grapenut. love your story by the way they are both awesome!
whyistherumgone chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
:'( Poor Lidnsey. I love the part when Mrs. Lovett was singing by the sea and she started yelling lol. Sad ending :( Great story though! You did a great job incorporating Lindsey into it! Can't wait for the sequel to MVR! ) hehe, the Swenetts! Yay! D
vampiremistress2sexy chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
great chapter hope to see more
whyistherumgone chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
lol I love when Toby and Lindsey are fighting! D You do an awesome job adding humor to stories! Can't wait to read the sequel! We shold be the Sweenetts! lol .
BloodofthePen chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
"Lindsey helped her mother pull him to his feet. He didn’t react in the least. They’d lost him." *nearly dies laughing* That is just what I was thinking! O Lovely chapter.

As far as a name for our lovely group of reviewers... hm... (I'm terrible at naming things...) ...we could be... the Sweenettes! HAR HAR HAR! XD Or perhaps the Reviewers of Vengance! lol

Anyhow,another entertaining and exciting chapter (with one of my favorite songs from the musical... now we just need what I lovingly call, "The Pie Song!") *broad grin*
crosbyfan21 chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
This was probably my favorite scene in the movie. I love your version of it :) You're a really good writer.
whyistherumgone chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
lol I like how you didn't use that obscenity rofl I think this chappie is great!