Reviews for Truth, Dare, DoubleDare, Kiss, Tell or Marriage?
Cackles chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Just don't really like the fact that there are authors and OCs in it. Otherwise, it's relatively good with humour.

XOXO,
Cackles
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Terrible. How Can. U. Call. It. A. Fan fiction
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesomest fanfic ever!
LaughingSoHardICan'tBreathe98 chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Superlishioulsy weird story, I LOVE IT!
Lili Bibi chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Mwahahahah! TENTEN!
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
OMG! Shino ate bugs! and he went all loco after that! LOL
Poor Neji! he missed all da fun! :)
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
LOL! Lee made Neji fainted with his gayness!
Akumalove97 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
OMG! another pair of glasses? you're sooooooooooooooooo funny!
Anon 3 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Okay I know you don't want me to say this but SHIKAINO SUCKS! SORRY I JUST CANT CONTAIN MY HATE FOR THAT PARRING, but good story! It's absolutely hilarious! I can't wait to read more!
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Haha oh gosh Kakashi is such a perv
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Haha I was half expecting him to say Gai haha
Assassin of Death chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Kakashi's a pimp!or a man-whore,or a creepy paedophile since he dated Kunerai's little sister and kunerai and there's like,5 years difference between her and Naruto(yay Naruto/Kurenai)
D3m0nDarks chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
awww sad it's over... :( but now I can go read some ShikaTema NaruHina and SasuSaku! (yeah, screw Ino. I thinkChoji kinda likes her but she likes Sai and there's hardly any facfics on SaiIno surprisingly...)

but sorry about before, I really didn't mean to flame. I just sometimes get a little too... erm... OCDish (?) about romance in fanfictions...

but I rlly loved it! :D
D3m0nDarks chapter 26 . 2/8/2012
aww poor Kankuro. :P I don't have any spoons left... THAT'S WHAT SPORKS ARE FOR! XD lol jk. just as long as the fangirls don't get him... *prepares spork expecting a refusal from Hana*
D3m0nDarks chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
... where's the f*cking sand coffin when you need it? scratch that, I know this undertaker, I'll give the number to their families...