Reviews for Lost
swrfjackson chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
this story makes me want to cry. it makes everyone want to cry. I love it, and i wish there were more like this, it's perfect.
darkening black bruce chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
well somethings clear you can not write anything bad you're awsome keep going!
Dara finVidya chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
OW! Poor Remus! It's so sad. I like this story like I like all of yours that I've read but it was sort of hard to read since the sentences reached past the screen. But ii did like it. Kepp up the good work.
Stephie chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
hEY LONG TIME NO TALK

THAT FIC WAS VERY SAD AND EPRESSING MAKE ME WANT TO CRY :'( ... wELLL TALK TO U LATER
PadfootPrankster13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
wow. i loved it. poor remus. poor sirius. poor james. poor lily. i hope peter rots in hell. where he belongs. thank u for writing this. *tear* it was beautiful.
Aille chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Um... can you repost this one to make it easier to read... it didn't word wrap... and the font is so tiny it's really hard to read.
Berne chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Poor Remy... We all love him loads, though not as much as Siri. :-) Can't wait for MNISB to be written and posted.
Snowlily chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
wow- you are a good author! hat was so sad. it made me cry.
hermonie jojohermonieschnoogel.com chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Im entirly to lazy to sign in right now. ANyway, nice story. I never really thought of other OoP members, and remus's discription o fagony is really well thought out, yet spontanious. Good to see some one still posts here, althought im not helping much... Btw, WHat evre happened to TFB? I really liked that story, it was one of my favorites. Maybe beacuse it had alot of Sirius and Rem,us, but I think it was just because the story was really well written. Leave the AN in MNISB, i like AN
Voltora chapter 1 . 9/27/2001