Reviews for Never Forever
Bakergrama chapter 40 . 6/28
Loved this ...thanks!
Lilly chapter 22 . 2/25
I have been ready this story all day and i absolutely love it espicailly this chapter!
Pathatlon chapter 15 . 2/12
It's just annoying how apologizing bella is. She always excuses her own existence, or apologizes when there's no need
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 2/12
I guess I don't get why she would attend school. There's no point. You said she wanted to complete it, but she's had, like, 20 years to do so...?
fanfickiwi chapter 40 . 11/6/2016
Thank you so much for writing an excellent story! I thoroughly enjoyed this and would say its my fave fanfic to date! I wanted Bella to have a bit of back bone and make edward sweat a loved the godchildren inclusion. So thank you!
Mauao chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
This story gets exciting every chapter I read lol keep writing more churr churr
Pathatlon chapter 21 . 7/29/2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... You wrote that things slowly reverted back to before Edward left, and sometimes Edward would get angry because things didn't go his way... I wish you'd bothered to make Edward less of a whiny b**** It seems like he's back to Old Edward, being dominating and cruel... I mean, you hint at it... It's very sad...
Pathatlon chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
What the hell? What kind of manipulative bastard is he? He's saying he'll kill himself if she doesn't give him a second chance. What a sick bastard. No, no no no no. That's not OK. I am TeamEdward and I loved your story up until now... But forcing him, EXACTLY like he did before he left, is not ok. We're back to domineering Edward who thinks he has the right to pressure her into doing his bidding.
Pathatlon chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Loved it. Loved the line "I just don't know if I can live with you"
Pathatlon chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I don't like that she used Sam like that. I would be horrified if I were Sam sr/Emily.
Also, Edward had an unfair advantage, since he could read Sam jrs. mind.

It feels a little hastily written, as if you just want them together. So far, the rest of the story has been awesome... I just still feel that Edward got off to easily. How can she trust him? She's met him twice...

I mean, let's face it. It's not just a love, but her life as well. If he hurts her, she will have to kill herself as it will destroy her. To take that lightly is pretty crazy...
Pathatlon chapter 15 . 7/29/2016
I hate him so much... I hate him so much. He is the most selfish person ever. There is no logical argument to leave Bella. He took the choice from her. He decided her opinion didn't matter, that he knew what was best for her. He put humanity on a pedistal and decided that getting married, having kids, and getting old was the most important thing.

He should've asked her if that was even what she wanted... Gaaah
Pathatlon chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
I always hated Alice. I mean, she has no boundaries, and it's SO annoying. I'm glad Bella isn't being bullied into meeting them, that would suck.

You made one mistake, though. Alice and Jasper share a lastname, and so does Rosalie and Emmett. They don't share lastnames with their mates because they're together, and that would look incestious.
chase.wehner1 chapter 40 . 6/21/2016
This was awesome. Very entertaining It had me in suspense for a long time
MiccaF chapter 40 . 5/19/2016
Excellent story!
mygooddog chapter 40 . 5/15/2016
I cried, I laughed, I got mad, I laughed again,I think I even snorted, I cried until my pillow was YOU for a great ride.