Reviews for Just Friends
Absolutely lovely
S.P. Tripathi chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Nice! I love it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww I was nervous for a moment that she wouldn't realise anything, that they might not kiss and there wouldn't be that realisation. I think this was very similar to another of your fics but I still enjoyed it and I loved reading about all the things they did as friends.
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Aw! TTwTT that was so sweet! You are one awesome writer, I'll tell you that.
themoltonwindow chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow. Very detailed descriptions, you really took your time to make sure that the background and emotions were well established. Perhaps too detailed at times? But very well done.
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*squeal* so cute! I love EVERYTHING you do, and this was no exception.
Frocked chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I honestly thought she'd say to shove off or something.

Good story!
twilight2441476 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aww! ah! so good! the words are all JUST right! the perfect words! AMAZING! great job on writing this! it is bloody BRILLIANT! I 3 JUST FRIENDS! REALLY, REALLY good! keep up the SPECTACULAR writing! :)

~twilight2441476
K. East chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is possibly the sweetest thing I've ever read. Honestly, whenever I want to read a great LJ oneshot, something of yours is there. I can't believe I didn't see this before. :3 Quite awesome.
oOo-ithil-oOo chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This is a really, really, really good one-shot. Really. Just wonderful.
lunaleth chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That is really really adorable...I love the idea of how the story starts out with them as best friends.

Beautiful job!

~lunaleth
moonlight-pixy chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i like the whole best-friend angle of things.

pixy
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That is the sweetest, nicest bit of fluff! Mademy night!
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
sweet. very good job, i'm not kidding. i like the way you described their slowly advancing relationship.
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I didn't see this before...

It's good, good.

Not FABULOUS. It doesn't jump out at me.

But I liked it.