Reviews for Stolen Moments
Ending-Daley chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
you said tissue warning and i didn't actually think i was going to cry but I did that last Chapter was So moving. the rest of the shots were great but the last one finished it perfectly. with a nice set of tears.
JLo10131121 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
"If it’s any consolation, your daddy is a bigger baby than you are when it comes to doctors.”

I about choked on this line. LOL. Stil reading, but I love this little series. How you say so much with so little. An economy of words.
X3 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
So cute! X3
csimesser1 chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
that was good i almost cried love it
Hidden Fairy chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Beautiful! I loved it! another awesome piece!
ZombieMonkey chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
gah *wipes tear* That was beautiful! I can't imagine it happening though lol but it's nice to know he is a human this time.

Excellent one!
notmagnificent chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Ahh. Jeez. That was depressing.

I love that one line:

"Time has been kind to her..."

I don't know why, it just struck me. :D

Well done, as always. Please post soon!
Lcsaf chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
OMG! You weren't joking about the tissues...I'm trying not to cry, even though I'm so super freaking excited that you updated this one.
TheLifeILive chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
These are absolutely wonderful. Very beautifully written and they capture their relationship and everything that I hope it will be, very, very well.

saragillie chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
I really like this one. Booth is kind of sneaky and he manages to tell her he loves her.
jaed621 chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Aw, this was sweet. I could see them perfectly and I say yes, that it's exactly what it means...he loves her. Good job. Keep writing!
csimesser1 chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
Love that chapter
Hidden Fairy chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
You so already know that i love it! but because all authors like hearing it i'll tell you again. I LOVE IT!

A very sweet, aw, moment.

Im always amazed at the way you bring them together.

Your ever devoted reviewer

Hidden Fairy

celtic33 chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
this is great and so in character too
notmagnificent chapter 11 . 7/17/2008