Reviews for Lovely Color Pink
Tamolino chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
:D
brendon james chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
just a q... is it based off aerosmiths pink

cause

pink on the lips of your lover

pink is the love you discover
Athena121 chapter 9 . 10/8/2009
I remember reading this story awhile ago and just now reread it. Awesome job!
44hilla44 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
woww! amazing! stupid karry!
quibilah chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
I loved it! It was extremely well written and played out. I really like how you had sam and jack appeare and everyone's reaction to their posture. You should wrote a sequal that deals with sam leaving for Atlantis and her time there to her return. That is if you want to. Once again I loved it!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I wasn't too sure I wanted to read this story when I read the part about Jack marrying somebody else. But I read it, and I'm soo glad I did. This has to be one of the more creative and entertaining stories about how Sam and Jack got together and FINALLY admitted how they feel about each other. I'm sure I'm going to be reading it again. :-)
1477166 chapter 9 . 9/7/2008
YAY! That was really good. Daniel and Vala finding "Pink" first..lol. But yeah. I liked it.
jollygoauld chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
I liked the use of colours, and I'm glad you used red for passion rather then love. I really enjoyed this story, had some nice humour in it too, but over all it was very sweet. On to your other story now!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
As you had commented on my story I thought I'd check out yours, the ending to this chapter had me giggling, I think I shall have to continue reading this!
froggy0319 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Gotta love the color pink :) I am though way to sad to see this end, dare I ask about a possible epilogue ;) Can't blame me for trying.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
I really loved that! I like how you ended it too, though I would have loved to see their reaction to that! :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Great chapter, tell me there going to be a sequal to this, if so what is the tital, please , please up date soon
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
red was pretty wild (and idiot was an apt description).

hooray for pink! quite an interesting idea for a fic. good job.
HAZMOT chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
Oh, that was a nice ending. Finally, Sam and Jack said what needed to be said. Those fustration for all those years was conveyed excellently. You could just feel the anger and hurt resonating from both of them. They needed this and I'm glad their friends ambushed them into finally giving in to their emotions. Otherwise, they could have both went their seperate ways and never see Pink. hehehe :D I enjoyed this. To bad I didn't have a cheeseburger to go with this. heheheh :D
Slidell chapter 9 . 4/14/2008
This really was such an interesting idea, and you carried it through the story so well. I really enjoyed this, and how you had me either sad or lmao in the same chapter. I think i've said this before, but i'll say it again, you have an amazing talent. Thanks for this story, and I look forward to your next!