Reviews for Confessions
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Kagome has been reading too many fan fix. It's just like someone who won't propose until they can get the perfect surprise or the right moment... why not just ask?

Her question, "You do?" she cooed, turning to goo before his eyes. "Oh my, I never knew…" Very funny!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
And I thought it was cute too! And funny. Lol. Oh wow, you sure make inuyasha fandom more colorful and bright. I've never enjoyed this fandom so much till I read your fics haha. I mean, I really like your light approach towards their relationship. It's making me smile so easily :) Thanks!
Thumbs Up AKA CrazilyInLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2011

Kinda OCC (they both seem a bit more dramatic than the norm), but absolutely adorable! I was kinda hoping for something like this in the actual series. Thanks for quenching my thirst for InuxKag cuteness!

As always, keep up the great work!

P.S. I promise I'll try to log in before I leave reviews tmrw. I could log in right now, but I have to spend every second I have reading your amazing work!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Haha. Nicely done. Even though he was confessing, they always start with a fight.

nepenthec chapter 1 . 4/20/2010

"So what are the odds that when I finally get around to telling you I love you, we would just happen to be in the place where we first met?"

Her eyes grew round and watery. "You do?" she cooed, turning to goo before his eyes. "Oh my, I never knew…"

"Wait! That wasn't it! I was just trying to make a point—that wasn't the actual confession! Don't you know anything about dramatic structure? Feh…"

So cute...
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
You're right. It IS cute. Very cute. Pure and unadulterated fluff.
hanmajoerin chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This oneshot amused me very much i can actually see them doing it job well done
SopranoZone chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Lol, so I was going over your profile for like the bazillionth time, and I read the summary for this one..."Location, Location, Location..."

Makes me think of Achmed! Lol.

On a more serious note (yeah right) great fic here. Funny! :)
courtney chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i was loosing it.

that was histerical.

it was great though.

keep going.

PinkCatsy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I like it...iit didn't make me laug out loud but i got the humour.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Haha, it was cute. :D Kudos to you and your excellent stories. lol
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
:D AW! XD that was so cute! (and very funny! xD)
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Cute, Cute, Cute! And then, right at the end, lovely, lovely, lovely, meltingly so.
Michio chapter 1 . 4/20/2008