Reviews for STUCK ON THE LAST SCENE
ChiibiPanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Awesome ToFu fic! I love it! Aurora is my favorite too! And I hate Snow white too...lol
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
OHH! XD Me luv it!

Haha, no Domon or Recca in this fic.. lol XD

... You hate Snow White?

WOHO! SOMEONE ELSE WHO HATES HER! WO!

Anyways, Keep on writing girl! I luv ur fics!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
kyaa! ;)

really liked this,.,. :D

it's so cute! :)

hahaha

wow! ;D

i HATE snow white too! hahahaha :)

and my fave's ANASTACIA! ;) next is AURORA,.,. and then BELLE,.,. :D

i just HATE snow white and poccahontas,.,. i dont know why but i just do! hahahaha ;D
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
YAY! I also love Sleeping Beauty but I love The Little Mermaid more :D

This was cute XD *starts fan-girling* this reminds me of another ToFuu fic but I forgot the title... :c
FukuWija chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aww..that was funny and adorable! xD I felt sorry for Mii-chan! Damn! That must've hurt. xD
winoa13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Hi! Enjoyed it! Hahaha...kinda fast though...I cant believe she can sleep at a time like that~~)OH! And, by the way...The A/N in the last part...I agree with you...but i dont favor Aurora over the others...though...ranking it, i think i'll stick with...i dont know.. I totally agree with you one the Snow White thing...~~) She's the least favorable in my list...) well..that's all!) Thanks!

_airawinoa_
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
yes! yes! finally, a tofuu mixed with sleeping beauty plot. i've been waiting for this for YEARS!

my fav princess is aurora too and my fav prince is phillip! and of course tofuu is my favourite anime couple so they mix, yay! (i'm too old for liking disney princessess...O_O;;)

loved this story! i thought the way tokiya thought and acted was believable. fuuko must have made one weird looking princess with purple hair, though i must say tokiya as the prince is too drool-worthy. i do so love a long silver-haired bishie, don't you? ;)

great story! it's perfect and the ending was unexpected but i really like it. it closes the fic in a really heart-melting way. do more please?
Eirist chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
aww! another one from you. hehe! i love the idea of tokiya being prince philip. hehe! i wish the fic's much longer... hehe! aurora's my favorite, next to jasmine and belle. snow white's not even on my list. hehe! more stories ok? :P
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So this is a sort of AU fan fiction...i can't believe that the ice block is cheesy! though, wow, full three minutes, coz she was sleeping ahahaha...i like it a lot! have more fun, cheesy?, tokiya moments! ahaha

~aerowin~