Reviews for Perfect Music
Broken-Vow chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
WOW! This is the first Staller piece of phanfiction that I've read (sadly), and I liked it! I'm so glad that Staller's not completely unknown, because I think it's a really charming and beautiful piece of the entire Phantom puzzle.

"Perfect Music" is definitely one of the best songs in there, but I also lurve "Spirit of Music" and "Running the Show." Staller's deformity is also one of the best ones out there! My personal fave...

Sorry. I'm rambling about the musical, not this fic. It was wonderful and seductive. :) Thanks very much for posting this!

B-V
Person chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
They had this version at my local library, and at the yime I ate up anything that had any connection to Leroux's novel (who am I kidding? I still do!). Although some things were ripped off Webber's version and the singing was mediocre and often downright boring, the version had a kind of poignancy as a retelling of the novel that my dad just didn't see (lol). Perfect Music, Perfect Love was my favorite song - actually, the only song I really liked.

The fic is excellent. Your placement of the lyrics was perfect (no pun intended), and I thought you captured what must have been going through Christine's mind very well. I also liked the description of what actually happened during the song - it was totally accurate, as far as I could remember. Overall, this was very well-done.
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was beautiful! The lyrics are so beautiful, too, and I'll probably go and watch that version on Youtube. You really did a wonderful job at showing Erik's dark, insane side, and at the same time, showing his compassionate side. Christine's reactions to him were also described very well, too. Keep up the great work!
IvoryWolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I totally saw this version. It's cool someone wrote a fanfic based on it.
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Lovely!
Angelic-Reader chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great, this was very good, i liked it. _ Smile, it was great!
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Hooray! I'm glad that you're writing more now. :) I really enjoyed this fic; I think this is the only one that I've ever read for this version, and it makes me want to watch it again! I like how you can see Christine's thoughts and how she reacts to him. Write more! More! MORE!