Reviews for A Little Trouble
Cassie chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Cute beginning, hoping for more.
deactivated1987 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
“No, Mommy and Daddy have little fights like this all the time!”“Daddy loves to eat food and Mommy yells at him for eating to much.”

LOL I literally LOLed. Poor Mrs. manson :D
deactivated1987 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Whoa long chapter but awesome. Serious (as in SERIOUS) props for putting in a line from the book :D :D

I love Linda as a child! She's so cute :D :D she grows up nicely too (unlike my character, kate... no one seems to like her grown up poor thing .
Dawn Catcher chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Awsome update! It was very cute!
Fae Dreamdance chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
This chapter was quite fun! I do hope we'll get a little bit of both - in the kingdoms and Linda's adventures. I think poor Mrs. Manson will have her hands full. I love the Wolf/Virginia bickering - it's so very them; I don't see that ever leaving them (no matter how in love they are). :D It's part of their charm. You totally caught it too. Good work. Update soon.
Fae Dreamdance chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
“Little wolfies are always overly energetic and being in a castle surrounded by magic and new things to explore is definitely a bad idea. Cripes, when I was a pup my mother practically had to lock me in the house if she ever had to do something that would cause her to lose track of my for more than a second.”

That line man! I can so just see Wolf saying it too! I also like how you have them opening a restaurant. That was sort of what I always imagined Wolf and Virginia doing when they returned - if they could stay behind for any period of time!

Tony and his beer at the end! HA! You have a good handle on the characters; it was really refreshing to see. I do hope you'll add more soon! :)
Dawn Catcher chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Great! I love it so far! Update soon!
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I feel so sorry for Mrs. Mason! She is REALLY going to regret making that offer. I can't wait for more!