Reviews for Devil's Trill
anon chapter 12 . 6/26
Oh my god, this might just be the hottest thing I've ever read.
Qwerty chapter 31 . 6/25
Oh.

God.

I'm crying manly tears from the sheer awesomeness of this.

How the hell did you even manage to come up with this?
The Ghost in You chapter 33 . 6/22
You have NO idea how much I was happy when I saw the note on your profile. Sometimes I honestly thought you would never finish it since it was soooo long from the last update and it made me really sad. But anyway, DT is still the most beautiful tragic DN fic I've read, and I will come back to reread it from time to time.
After everything that Light had to go through in this whole damn thing, I think he deserves to be happy in the end, but I don't know how you would manage to give them a happy ending that all of us have been desperate for. But I trust you and your talent so I'm sure I will love whatever you write. Thank you for making this epic work of art in the first place, reading DT is one of the most remarkable thing I've done in my whole life. :)
AuroraBackseatGamer chapter 1 . 6/14
It is so, so heartening to see your profile description and see that a) you're not dead, and in fact you've gotten a writing degree since the last time I checked, which is cool, and b) you clearly have no intention of deleting your fic.

This fic in particular was my absolute favorite book when I was 13, and at this point, I don't even care whether you update. I just want to thank you so much for writing this in the first place. It brought me so much enjoyment way back when. Have a wonderful life.
Is anyone els picturing L as that weird demon principal from Ao no exorcist ~ "Blue exorcist"?
No? Is it just me?
Sysa chapter 25 . 5/27
you ARE a scorpio, Im sure of it, you just have to be
Sysa chapter 23 . 5/27
oh...Hot.
MichelleBellarmine chapter 30 . 4/9
By the way, do you speak Mandarin?

kan4 dao4 ni3 xie3 zhong1 wen2 wo3 zhen1 shi4 ji1 dong4 si3 le4

: )
MichelleBellarmine chapter 33 . 4/8
When is pt 3 coming ?

It is one of the best stories I have ever read in my whole life!
This is definitely one of the most amazing stories I have ever read in my whole life...
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 33 . 2/3
Please update soon ! Where are ya :D ! Bye*
I really, really want to cry now. When do you update the last chaper? ;_;
GaleSynch chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
... YOU STOPPED JUST WHEN THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER?! %$# * !

I want to faint. Honestly, this is one of the best LxLight story ever. I love it. All that suspense, thrill, drama - everything - you kept me hooked to the very end. You're a terrific writer. I have no idea how to express it better.

I hope you post the last chapter though.
kate-sama chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Huhuhuhu. When are you updating? :)))
starkidheather chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
jfc just one chapter left and it hasnt been touched in four years. i'm thoroughly upset but somehow not as upset as i should probably be. the story so far is amazing and lovely and a giant mind fuck and if it gets updated that'd be rad.
1,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »