Reviews for Devil's Trill
sugapeaches chapter 33 . 11/13
Fuck I just noticed I didn't see this chapter when I "finished" reading this story about a month ago. Oh well, that's a nice present for me to read tomorrow. Let me tell you something. I don't know what anyone else thinks, but this is, and probably will remain, the best story I have read on this website. Ever. I've read a lot of garbage, and I've read a lot of gold. This takes the cake. Maybe I just like Death Note a little too much. Maybe I just like the idea of L being a brilliant serial killer a bit too much. There is one thing I know for sure, though: your writing speaks to me more than *anyone* else's ever has. Not in the "I can relate so much" way, but in the "this is so beautiful I can't put it down" way. I'd love it if you finished this story, but you know what I'd love even more? If you wrote an original story, published it, and earned a shit ton of money because of it. Because you fucking deserve it.
inabsurd chapter 33 . 8/30
I would like to formally thank you for ruining my life with this fic. When I saw you haven't updated for nearly 7 years now and there was only one chapter left I actually cried, although I'm sure you've heard it all before. Thank god for your bio and giving me the tiniest shred of hope
I really can't wait for you to finally finish it, I feel like the ending with be positively heartwrenching but \_(ツ)_/ I clearly love to suffer. The relationship dynamic you have between L and Light is so well written and I love Light's spiral into insanity as he becomes obsessed with Tartini, I thought things were going to be okay and I like L ended up cursing the NPA for their god awful timing. I plan to read your other fics eventually but I'm still reeling from 33 of Devil's Trill and honestly I'm a little scared to read your other works just because of the void this fic ended up causing, I don't know if I can do that twice in such a short time frame so maybe I'll just reread this for now.
I'd also like to thank you for convincing me to download a 17 minute sonata, I definitely needed that in my life
k0brak1d chapter 33 . 8/26
Wtf, you had one chapter left and abandoned an amazing story?
tineyninja chapter 33 . 8/26
Update the last chter :) so close!
Rlr chapter 33 . 8/15
Ahh... so for the biggest part of the story I was thinking "WTF" but I stayed, yep, even when reading from L's pov somewhere during the 17 first chapters felt like reading American psycho (oh I loved this part) and even when Light got even more fucked up than L because I actually love it. And hate it. But love it. I really felt like laughing when I saw that there was ONE chapter left, because that feels like a huge trolling so huge that it's just fun though I know you're not not-writing it out of sadism meh. I have no idea 'bout the ending. Drama. Bad sad ending, Light dies L dies and everybody is unhappy forever. Or well since it's Light's life for L's happiness, Light dies ans L is unhappy forever. There. Oh well, I liked your fic
I wish this had an ending.
Spirits in the Sky chapter 33 . 6/13
OH MY GOSH. I can't wait for the last chapter! This is masterfully written, there were so many plot twists that I don't even know where I am anymore. Bravo!
DamagedWorth chapter 33 . 5/19
This story is gold. I'm so happy I read it. It such a refreshing change from all of the same other lxlight stories. The absence of the last chapter kid killing me though. Please update this.

Thank you again for such an awesome story!
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS OVE EVER READ. WITH THAT SAID, YOU EVIL BEING PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER WTTTRFFFFF. THIS IS TOO KUCH OF A CLIFF HANGER I CANT COPE SIJFWOJDNFNDJEJEN I NEED MORE OF YOUR ART HOW DO YOU DO IT I KWKWJNDJEJEENENENENN. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND COMPLETE THIS MASTERPIEVE
Altair718 chapter 26 . 5/4
And there's that shoe dropped. so um yeah. I had to reread this entire fic because it's been a good while for me and I forgot what chapter I was on. totally worth it.
MichelleBellarmine chapter 20 . 4/24
Haha, L is thinking about Hong Kong. Thank you for adding that. Hong Kong is indeed a very good place for mass murder (what am I talking about
PlumeVif151 chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
I absolutely love your story! It's completely unpredictable from one chapter to another ! I really hope that the last chapter will be updated because otherwise my brain will just turn itself upside down making all kinds of crazy scenarios for the ending !
Wonted chapter 33 . 12/9/2015
This story is SOOOOO beautiful!
Ruby626 chapter 33 . 8/4/2015
I honestly hope that you will give this story an epilogue ]
Chemical Cat chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS I WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DON'T! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »