Reviews for Devil's Trill
MichelleBellarmine chapter 30 . 4/9
By the way, do you speak Mandarin?

kan4 dao4 ni3 xie3 zhong1 wen2 wo3 zhen1 shi4 ji1 dong4 si3 le4

: )
MichelleBellarmine chapter 33 . 4/8
When is pt 3 coming ?

It is one of the best stories I have ever read in my whole life!
This is definitely one of the most amazing stories I have ever read in my whole life...
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 33 . 2/3
Please update soon ! Where are ya :D ! Bye*
I really, really want to cry now. When do you update the last chaper? ;_;
GaleSynch chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
... YOU STOPPED JUST WHEN THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER?! %$# * !

I want to faint. Honestly, this is one of the best LxLight story ever. I love it. All that suspense, thrill, drama - everything - you kept me hooked to the very end. You're a terrific writer. I have no idea how to express it better.

I hope you post the last chapter though.
kate-sama chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Huhuhuhu. When are you updating? :)))
starkidheather chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
jfc just one chapter left and it hasnt been touched in four years. i'm thoroughly upset but somehow not as upset as i should probably be. the story so far is amazing and lovely and a giant mind fuck and if it gets updated that'd be rad.
RosePetal158 chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
just one more chapter, is that too much to ask for?
pleeeeeeeeease update. I'M BEGGING YOU.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
it's been 4 years since the last update. where is it?!
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 33 . 6/13/2014
MINDBLOW! Poefff! Paff! Bang! That sounds about accurate in describing my current feelings. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/19/2014
I really, really, really love this story and you said there's only one part left so could you pleaseeeee finish it because it is seriously amazing 33
leylinjan chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Loved the "How-L-avoided-death-8-times" part
leylinjan chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
wtffffffffffff

I can say I did not expect that at ALL.
And I can say that is has been a long long LONG time since I found a story as brilliantly written as this one - I'd love to be able to get a clue as to just how your mind works to be able to come up with some story as twisty and fascinating and perfect as this one. Thanks SOO much for writing this!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 33 . 3/15/2014
The last chapter. That is all the story need to end and yet we have been waiting for 4 years. Please upload! So we all know how it ends.
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »