Reviews for Devil's Trill
Chemical Cat chapter 33 . 7/24
PLEASE FINISH THIS I WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DON'T! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
seven chapter 33 . 7/10
somehow this story is just what I was searching for, like... It feels right to have read it only now even if I could have found it years ago. It's as if I needed this story in this exact period and it came, this may sound silly and I'm not even sure myself but I like the idea of it.
Well, closed this little weird parenthesis, I want to thank you for writing this story, I loved every bit of it even the few parts that made me uncomfortable. In particular I love the psychological part of this story the most and I love the twisted light and the fallen-in-love L. And I want to thank you again. I'm looking forward to read the end and then I will go and listen to devil's trill for the first time (I knew already about part of the story behind this composition - must be the same period when I discovered the story of faust - but somehow never listened it or I just don't remember having done so). Then I'm sure I will feel sad because your story will be truly finished and because i'm supposed to never listen to the real devil's trill. But i'm also sure that after this i will feel happy too because every end is an accomplishment.
knightvalen chapter 12 . 7/2
Alright.
knightvalen chapter 11 . 7/2
Mello is a Barbie. :D
knightvalen chapter 10 . 7/2
Wow, cool calculating for "R. R"!
knightvalen chapter 9 . 7/2
It's so awkward when Light uses 'her' haha
knightvalen chapter 8 . 7/2
Pyschopath with blonde hair and army boots is Mello? :D
knightvalen chapter 7 . 7/1
"Since when is it cool to be L?" seriously lol
knightvalen chapter 6 . 7/1
Finally, the sex scene even though not too graphic haha
knightvalen chapter 5 . 7/1
It seems that the pen is a suitable gun for Light. xD
knightvalen chapter 4 . 7/1
L's a pervert, probably and hopefully only to Light. Is that why he didn't kill Light in the first place? It's not like L can know Light's brilliant brain at first sight.
knightvalen chapter 3 . 7/1
Sucks, Light's life.
knightvalen chapter 2 . 7/1
I agree with Light's opinion about Rue Ryuzaki. Lol
knightvalen chapter 1 . 7/1
I like this version of L.
anon chapter 12 . 6/26
Oh my god, this might just be the hottest thing I've ever read.
1,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »