Reviews for Devil's Trill
PlumeVif151 chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
I absolutely love your story! It's completely unpredictable from one chapter to another ! I really hope that the last chapter will be updated because otherwise my brain will just turn itself upside down making all kinds of crazy scenarios for the ending !
Wonted chapter 33 . 12/9/2015
This story is SOOOOO beautiful!
Ruby626 chapter 33 . 8/4/2015
I honestly hope that you will give this story an epilogue ]
Chemical Cat chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS I WILL LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DON'T! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
seven chapter 33 . 7/10/2015
somehow this story is just what I was searching for, like... It feels right to have read it only now even if I could have found it years ago. It's as if I needed this story in this exact period and it came, this may sound silly and I'm not even sure myself but I like the idea of it.
Well, closed this little weird parenthesis, I want to thank you for writing this story, I loved every bit of it even the few parts that made me uncomfortable. In particular I love the psychological part of this story the most and I love the twisted light and the fallen-in-love L. And I want to thank you again. I'm looking forward to read the end and then I will go and listen to devil's trill for the first time (I knew already about part of the story behind this composition - must be the same period when I discovered the story of faust - but somehow never listened it or I just don't remember having done so). Then I'm sure I will feel sad because your story will be truly finished and because i'm supposed to never listen to the real devil's trill. But i'm also sure that after this i will feel happy too because every end is an accomplishment.
knightvalen chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
Alright.
knightvalen chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Mello is a Barbie. :D
knightvalen chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Wow, cool calculating for "R. R"!
knightvalen chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
It's so awkward when Light uses 'her' haha
knightvalen chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Pyschopath with blonde hair and army boots is Mello? :D
knightvalen chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
"Since when is it cool to be L?" seriously lol
knightvalen chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Finally, the sex scene even though not too graphic haha
knightvalen chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
It seems that the pen is a suitable gun for Light. xD
knightvalen chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
L's a pervert, probably and hopefully only to Light. Is that why he didn't kill Light in the first place? It's not like L can know Light's brilliant brain at first sight.
knightvalen chapter 3 . 7/1/2015