Reviews for autumn falling
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This was the first stories of yours that I ever read. (Sorry it's taken me so long to review any of them) I was overjoyed to not only find Nicky/Bourne fic (which meant I wasn't alone in my shipping) but to find well-written completed fic that filled in the gaps pretty perfectly.
Julienne chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Great fic! Adding to my favorites.
JEN chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
"My name you idiot." That part is just swell -thanks. (The rest is good too by the way.)

Jen
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Wonderful ficlet! Spot on characterizations and well-paced.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nice idea and I liked how you wrote Jason and Nicky. Thanks for writing.
Badr chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Your fic is well-written, and Jason and Nicky are definitely in character...most of the time.

But I feel like something is missing; like both of them need to be developed more fully, like Nikki wouldn't blurt out "Ithinkyoushouldstarthavingsex" (she seems calmer, more professional than that-although I must add I love the idea), like Jason wouldn't immediately jump her, so to speak. And...maybe this comes with the sense that the characters need to be fleshed out a tad bit more, but I still have problems believing that Nikki/Jason would happen. You haven't made me believe it, yet.

I'm going to go read your other ones, though. Like I said before: very well-written, and quite an intriguing idea.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was so good! I loved that; great, great job! :)

Angelica
LiasonFan2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This would so make a great chapter story! I really hope you keep going if not excellent ending thought...
Cansei de Ser Sexy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
that was really good and quite funny, actually. finding the best coffe missions is funny even though I'm love in with french coffe:P

I gave out a good chuckle 'real first-name-basis'. Your writing is style is very good, sentences following each other naturally, liked the rhtym.

Your Nikki must be one of the best characterazion of her that I've read in fanfic.

Well done!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Great fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
animeship chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Wow, Shockingly I'm not turn off from the less serious roles you have them in lol! it's almost refreshing good job! please continue!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was refreshing. Awesome little fanfic. :) You did a very good job here. So thanks for sharing and I cant wait for the other fanfics. :D
Brandy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
really good. you coould so write a sequel!
DeepBlueQL chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Uh, amazing much?

I love the characterization in this piece. I can't wait for the other ones.

God, it's so heartbreaking the way you show her slowly fall in love with him.
mary-v chapter 1 . 3/30/2008