Reviews for Where The Breezes Know My Name
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 5/2
So beautiful it hurts
Ah. Beautiful.
indyheart chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Wow. I'm blown away and I loved this story so much. It's beautiful and poignant and simply perfect.
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
It was beautiful.
MissNikita chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Wow!

I'm not much of a reviewer, generally I just dont know what to say and I favorite a story to show a recignition for the work cuz posting awesome story doesnt mean much to me.

Even now I dont know how to express my feelings on this story, but it made me cry and feel too much.

It was brilliant but heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
The feeeels!
mysinger chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Brilliant, beautiful and sad. I liked how Severus and Hermione helped each other to face death. I also liked Ginny in this and how she persuaded Harry to let Hermione go. The welcome at the end was perfect. Well done.
dragoon811 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Beautiful.
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
How beautiful! More like poetry than fiction. P.S. - you made me cry. Thanks!
Nala Moon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
the tears just wont stop.

So beautiful!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
*Sob*
So beautiful...
words fail.
watin77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i have no idea if you still check this profile anymore, but i just- fucking hell.
your severus and hermione are just so deftly, beautifully done. (and ginny! your portrayal of her is one of my favorites, i think.)... wish i'd found your works when you were still actively posting; they're real gems.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Sad, but very beautiful.
Bamboo Tora chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome story.
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was so beautiful! I think that this is the first time that I have ever cried reading a fanfic. Great job :))