Reviews for Adventures in Africa
BRINDY chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
THIS IS MY FAVE OMG OMG SO SO SO GOOD AGAIN!
The She Devil chapter 3 . 12/1/2001
Ha! This fic is awesome! I love it! I do hope you continue soon! Thanks
Thena chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
do you love me dearly for my feedback?

I love it, it's really nice, very well written, and keep going!
The She Devil chapter 2 . 10/5/2001
Very nice! I'm liking this a lot! Please continue soon! (And would it be too much to ask for Dave-angst?) LOL! Just kidding, you're doing an excellent job so far, I'm loving this! More soon!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Oh I love this "history jumping" idea! If this turns out to be even half as good as the war story, I KNOW I'm gonna love it. Awesome job so far. :)
maluccieca chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Dave . . . glasses . . . it ain't happening in my mind, but that's not the point! This is really good so far, can't top this . . . ooooh, elephants . . . I'm in this fic! Whoa! No, j/k. (Sorry, season premiere in 5 hours, I'm EXTREMELY hyper, so you get a hyperactive review, sorry!) Anyhoo, this was great & original, I miss seeing Doug around actually, and will it turn out Jinucci later on? (it doesn't have to, but now you know what I am) So I'm going to shut up before I scare you and I'll see you Chapter 2! -rach :-)
doctah milly chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
will there be more? you write soo well! i wish i could write as well as you do, and hey i bet your english teacher loved/loves you! but i do have trouble picturing dave wearing glasses as well as elizabeth and mark being his aunt and uncle... heh heh oh well... this is good... will there be more "time-traveling" for the cast of ER?
The SHe Devil chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Very interesting! I'm liking this one as well! I love all your stories! Oh, I'm so loving it! Very nice, everyone's in character! Oh, i love this! More soon! Thankies
cein chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
bwahahhha...I'm just imagining Dave all done up in 19th century clothes...

(snicker)