Reviews for Charmed
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I think it should be paythan! and I can't wait for more of this.
tiffany chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
i think the couple pairing should be:
Brooke/Dean
Nathan/Haley (just cuz they're meant for eachother)
Peyton/Sam
who cares about Jake
teAmllorettAA chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Love this story! I'm a fan of Supernatural and Charmed and One Tree Hill, I love how you Incorporated all of them into one!
CaseyJr chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Great story. Just read it and I love all the things that happen in it. I hope you continue one day because you do an amazing job. WOuld love to see more exciting-dangerous moments. Especially for Brooke!
princessjames21 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
can you please tell me where you were going with this what's there fears do they kill lilth and save dean. I really need to know what's going to happen I really wish you would keep this going it's amazing but please just tell me what's going to happen.
sobreyra274 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
i totally love this story! its so fantastic! excelent job! you should be very proud! i love the sibling relationships in this story and the friendships in this story! i love brean and saley! hope jeyton get together! hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
im totally lovin this story more and more! its getting better and better! i love the friendships in this story! i love the breyton and baley sister relationships and the dean and sam brother relationship! i hope jeyton get together! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
im totally shocked! hope brooke gets better! i hope jeyton get together! i love brean and seyton! i totally love this sotry! its so gr8! amazing job ! i love the breyton and baley sister relationships and the dean and sam brother relationship! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
i totally love this story its so gr8! awesome job! this chapter was so funny! i love the breyton and baley sister relationships and the dean and sam brother relationship! i love brean and saley! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
im totally shocked! i totally love this story more and more! its just getting better and better! i love the friendships in this story and the brothers relationship and the sisters relationship! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
im totally lovin this story more! it gets better and better! its so gr8! amazing job! i love the breyton and baley friendship sister relationships! i love brean and saley! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love the breyton and baley friendships and the sister relationships in this story! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i totally love this story already! its so gr8! awesome jo! i love the breyton and baley friendships! i cant wait to read mroe!
fliparty chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
WOW i love this fic! i really hope you're able to update soon or that someone picks it up because it's probably one of the best OTH/SPN crossovers i've read. :))
klaroline-heart chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
cannot wait for you to update i want to see more dean/brooke and haley/sam this story is really good though