Reviews for Dudley is a Wizard?
barber477 chapter 8 . 2/19
I know he had a birthday before Harry got his Hogwarts letter in book one and that it was before Harry's birthday, so it is probably in the summer when Hogwarts is out. Also, Harry is a half blood, not a pure blood. Having a muggle born parent and a pure blood parent still makes you a half blood.
sherry97 chapter 8 . 2/17
his birthday is june something
Can you stick up a download link
Alisha Delousa chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Again it's me. A great chapter and I am sure I'll enjoy the rest!
Alisha Delousa chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Hi it's me again. I thought these chapters were quite good. I didn't realise that there was a chapter two, or three for that matter. I hope you continue writing!
Alisha Delousa chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I thought this short story was quite entertaining. I do wonder what the films would've been like if this extra was added into it.
You might want to continue (expand) the story and then star writing other stories as well based on anything you like! I hope you read this comment and take good note for as Dumbledore said in your story 'Let yourself be warned..if you do not attend to this message you will suffer the consequences. Good day!'
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
wow
A Person chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Keep up the good work

It would be funny if you made Dudley fall for Hermione
RachelRavenRothTheDemonEmpath chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
you should continue this you know?

it is very interesting...

Slytherin Princess
TulipNixphe chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
cool
MyUniqueWeirdLifeCouldBeABook chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I don't have a clue when Dudley's birthday is but i was wondering if you were going to have Viktor ask Hermione to the Yule Ball again?

Anyways this story is hilarious please update soon!

Xoxo'z
Melancholia St. Clair chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
lol "u will suffer the consiquinses"
Sirius Regulus Black chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
On the lexicon it says that Dudley's Birthday is on June 23rd! Hope that helped! 101 Paramore Girl
HMMadewell chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
Dudleys birthday is sometime in June. Petunia says so in HBP.
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009