Reviews for Forced Hand
Saw you mentioned Forced Hand in Pulling Strings (my very first fanfic if yours). Well, here I am ️
KJ chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
awesome kiba x sakura story
piscesaurus chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
finally! it needs 12 hours for me to finish this best fic ever! or should i call it beast for our handsome inuzuka lol. thia ia great and im sorry to only leave a single review here. wish you dont get mad hehehe. after all i faved thiiiissssss! gonna read the sequel as well ;)
misuky7 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
This was amazing. I just adored this story, truly phenomenal. I cannot wait to read the other parts of it. :3
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
AMAZING, BRILLIANT! I LOVED ITTTTTTT! The NaruSasu part made me grin xD IM SO GLAD KIBA AND SAKURA GOT TOGETHER IN THE END! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
Skyrere chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
The only complaint I have after revisiting this story is the overuse of the word "whining"
Other than that, I still love this story. :)
thatgirlingrey chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
That was unexpected.. I mean SaiSasu?! Oh my god I am brimming with fangirl feels right now I dont think I can contain it any longer. I have never thought of SaiSasu happening, it never crossed my mind. Oh my god. If I could, I would have exploded.
Anyway, its my first time (sort of) reading KiSaku and its very cute. The fact that this story has A LOT of my fave sakura pairings, ShikaTema and NaruHina is just.. Fangirl haven for me, but it's sad that they're old flames here. Oh and I acrually almost cried when Sakura found out about Gaara's engagement to Hotaru, I had no idea why. Probably because of my constant shipping of GaaSaku pairing. By the way I love this piece of art you drew up of KiSaku, :)
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
this sounds really good
Kiriya Von Den chapter 25 . 4/23/2013
I LOVE IT !
alusandrea chapter 20 . 4/2/2013
I am really annoyed with Tsunade and Tsume now. They scheme and end up hurting everyone involved and even though I hope it ends well, I still want to hit Tsume for being like "I made this happen, but oh well guess I was wrong."
leeniejs chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Wow one of the beat stories i have ever read. And i have read a lot!(10 novels per month while working full time and sleeping 12 hours a day.) Amazing story! Awesome author!
MoonxCandycane chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
good job
notallwindows chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
I should have reviewed earlier, and this might sound lame, but this is a great story! Going to read the sequel and one-shot! Byeeeeeeeee...
HushRiddler chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
I loved your story! It's awesome!
Skyrere chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
awesome story. I loved all of it.