Reviews for Forced Hand
Okumura Hikari chapter 25 . 9/8
Great story! I loved reading it
Ohmygooooosh THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ ( AND I READ HUNDREDS!) the way you know your characs well and how the story line panns out... just wow! Great job! Hope you write more fics!

p.s. Stumbled upon this fic and kiba doesn't immediately comes to mind when i ship sakura BUT THIS FIC CONVERTED ME! Thank youuu
Countrybaby93 chapter 8 . 9/3
Amazing!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/10
Gonna love this
Didd23 chapter 25 . 2/25
Though a bit OC, this was a pretty good story
This is the BEST kibaxsakura fanfic EVER! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! it was sooo amazing! Great job!
kasiavdl10 chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
Well written, thank you posting tjis
JeslynBoo chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Oh dear... that was ENTIRELY too much fun! Thank you! Now I'll go look for that sequel...
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Hi,
Really great story about the pairing Kiba/Sakura !
I am really fond of it !
;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Saw you mentioned Forced Hand in Pulling Strings (my very first fanfic if yours). Well, here I am ️
KJ chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
awesome kiba x sakura story
piscesaurus chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
finally! it needs 12 hours for me to finish this best fic ever! or should i call it beast for our handsome inuzuka lol. thia ia great and im sorry to only leave a single review here. wish you dont get mad hehehe. after all i faved thiiiissssss! gonna read the sequel as well ;)
misuky7 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
This was amazing. I just adored this story, truly phenomenal. I cannot wait to read the other parts of it. :3
BoomPowMina chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
AMAZING, BRILLIANT! I LOVED ITTTTTTT! The NaruSasu part made me grin xD IM SO GLAD KIBA AND SAKURA GOT TOGETHER IN THE END! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
Skyrere chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
The only complaint I have after revisiting this story is the overuse of the word "whining"
Other than that, I still love this story. :)