Reviews for The Sapphire Amulet
This is a great story...thank you for the journey!
jk chapter 1 . 8/18
I almost passed this story up because that has got to be one of the dumbest summaries ever. Edward vows to never let a woman on his boat...except his family...mostly...some of the time... lol
It just sounds like a really stupid vow to make, ive heard that some pirates believed it to be bad luck to have a woman on board, but that applies to ALL woman not just ones that aren't family. I mean who VOWS to never let MOST woman on board/?
dumbass
MELIS chapter 23 . 6/23
I absolutely love it!m
lightskinrose chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
I love it.
anafinchel chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
awww that was romantic! :DDDD I'm really intrigued by this story!
Citrine-Line chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I love this chap. it is sooooo funny
Your bedst chap. , the one wher she awlmost dead is god too

Sorry for the spelling
Hey From Denmark
Line
DreamMine chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
Thank you! That's a great story! The carefree witty Bella of yours is incredible! Totally enjoyed it! Thank you for making my day with all the fun and fluff and wit!
Roxie110 chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Please will you finish the story like adding if they had kids or not
Cullen Cousin chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Enjoyed the story! Great job!

CC
TrueBells chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
I loved reading your story :D It was amazing!
Je me appelle Marie chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
This story was so cute! Loved it, very well written :)
fanficfollower chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
This is the best story/book I have ever read, including Divergent, Twilight, or The Testing!
angelari7 chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
So I really don't know whether you will read this or not but I felt like leaving a review since I loved this story.
I really love this Bella, normally I don't as I find her lacking in the qualities and her thought process. But your Bella is a darling.
I loved the story but in the end it felt kinda rushed. Overall a wonderful story :-D
Me chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
I Realy love this story a lot. U did a great job in my opinion and I think it's awesome. But I have one question how old is bella? She seemed like a kid at some points but a grown up at others.
Bye