Reviews for Pieces On Earth
RoxyLily chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
this story was awesome! you got the characters thoughts right on target.I'm so glad that both Hawkeye and Erin are either of them didn't make it i don't know what would've became of Bj. I might be wrong but isn't it a little early for Hawkeye to be up and about after having a ton of carbon rushed through his bloodstream. you've really captured the friendships and personality's of the characters. cant wait for more stories from you.
Bartimus Crotchety chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
A little angsty at times...but if you've read my fic "Closer than a Brother" you'll know that I'm a BJ?Hawk basher as well...so when I say a splendid job I know what I am saying.

Oddly enough Charles surprised me with amazing insight in my fiction as well...wonder why that is?

thanks for sharing!
Bart
Chickadilly chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
This fic is also brilliant. I love how you've captured the friendship between BJ and Hawkeye in all three of your fics but I think this is truly the best. Just the whole concept of how war changes one - I've often thought of how the war changed BJ. We don't see it to the same level with Hawkeye because we never see him prior to the war (though there's no doubt he does change as the seasons progress.) But with BJ the changes are evident because we witness how he was in his first episode.

Very sold writing - I applaud your efforts and hope you will write more one day.

Cheers!
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
i loved this story along with the other two stories you wrote. my favorite mash stories. you are a great author.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
This was so good! I love it!
Myristica chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
I have only one word to say about this story...

'INCREDIBLE'!

Keep writing!

Sincerely,

Myristica
untamed canine chapter 14 . 5/29/2008
Now i don't review stories as well as i should, and am put off by people saying "please review" because i am not a fan of being told i must say that a story is good or it will be counted as a flame, but my god, what a fantastic peice of writing this is.

It finishes the way it starts; with the socks. Very Funny.

I was on edge, not wanting to be interupted during the part where hawk was in the smoking tent, the hostige situation and the phonecall at the end. you could have gone anywhere with the phone call, but i'm pleased its a happy christmas ending, being the sap i am.

The story was never tiering, or boring in the middle. It focused on hawk and BJ, favoutite characters! and at the end you rounded the chapter off with a simple line.

I'm going to come back and read this story again before the week is out. but hey, you've done an awesome job.

Gotten anything published recently?

Loved your story. A really job well done.

-wild dog, untaimed cainine
J chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
I just finished the story and loved every minute of it; I felt like I was reading a script from the show rather than fanfic. Great job and I hope you write more MASH fic in he near future. :)
AnimeSoul17 chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Wonderful story. It was well-written and very telling of each character's nature. Thank you for writing it and finishing it. I really enjoy reading your stories and I hope that there might be more in store in the future.
Anonymous Eli chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
This was a wonderful and enthralling story! I enjoyed it so much!

You have such a great writing style, and your insight into the characters is so deep. I liked the humorous and dramatic bits equally.

Well done; keep writing!
AttheSwamp chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
LOl - smoked ribs. :-D

I still think its way to early for our Hawk to be up and about but I also know what a nightmare patient he would be if they haden't released him.
AttheSwamp chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
What a sweet gesture of BJ's and so typical of him. I loved Charles at the end. LOL
Mellaithwen chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
such a wonderful sequel, I loved it :) your characterisation never wavers and your story is well paced and very well written :)
Meatball Surgeons chapter 14 . 4/12/2008
Aww'w'w'w'w'w'w'w, I loved the scene where BJ gave the home made doll to that little orphan girl. :') *welling up with sentiment*

As for Charles and the missing socks, all I can say is BUSTED!
Meatball Surgeons chapter 13 . 4/12/2008
Woah! Poor Klinger, nearly getting run over by BJ, who was on his way to the phone. I could just see the suspense hanging in the air and hear the deafening silence as BJ waited to hear the news of Erin's prognosis.