Reviews for No News is Good News
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It's a silly story, but the last line made me laugh out loud - a lot. Thanks for that.

Thanks for writing and sharing with the rest of us.

:) Hee hee hee
Kevrules92 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
the ending was funny
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
the governator...firefly! hillarious. you rock
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
XD That's all I can say about this: XD

Of course, on a more serious level, there is every reason to expect the Terminators to have fully-human 'twins' upon whom their camoflage pattern were based. Cromartie based his on an actor whose image he saw in the plastic surgeon's office after all.

Thanks for making me crack a smile. BTW: I loved Derek's reaction. One of these days, his over-excitability is going to cause the crew serious trouble.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Dracaspina chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is great! It mae me laugh.
Metroid13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Although the content of the story is solid (and even humorous in some places), your writing abilities leave a lot to be desired. Sentences are kind of stale and they lack the drawing element that makes stories fun to read. They get to the point way too quickly, for example.

In terms of grammar and the like, I found plentiful mistakes, particularly in spelling and use of devices. To name an example, I noticed that you switched from past tense to present tense in some areas. That's a huge mistake, and you really need to settle on the time-frame of your story to make it more effective. Grammar wasn't so great; I didn't see too many commas or anything to help out those sentences, for example. There was also the whole "You're files" whereas it should have been "your files." You really need to work on your spelling. Re-read every paragraph after you write it to make sure what you've written makes sense. For example; "Derek was board." See the error?

Also, there's a huge error that should be cleared up: Ahnuld was born in Austria, not Australia. I know they sound vaguely similar, but the cultures are so different that pointing out that mistake is very much justified.

In terms of actual content, the story was alright. A humorous one-shot, but I only really smiled when I saw the Firefly reference.
SinClaire chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Just to let you know, Schwarzenegger was born in Austria. Not Australia.
tick-toc-tick chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
its was pretty good then i hit the last line now that part was really funny. Good stuff.
agent-shinobi chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Ha Ha i really enjoyed this...a lot. i was also thinking about something like this. i hope you make a sequel to this addressing the Firefly episode!Gosh this me up.
Max chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great fic

"So the house was quiet once more. At least until next month, when Derek caught an episode of Firefly."

It would be so damn funny if Cameron admitted to actually being on the show.

Derek: "What!"

Cameron: "A power surge resulted in me arriving too early."

Derek: "And!"

(blank stare from the terminator and then a blink) "I got bored and they allowed me to harm humans without having to worry about police."
Molon Labe chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LMAO! That was pretty damn good. The problem beat me to it!

Love the ending too.

P.S. Keep working on the virus story too.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2