Reviews for Freaks and Geeks 21
Whatsername00 chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
This is absolutely phenomenal apart from a few spelling and grammatical errors. Please find a way to publish this. I know I can't be the only one in the world who thinks that Freaks and Geeks needs a season 2. Congrats on some awesome work.
songbirdgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I love your story, but I wish it wasn't written like a script. It makes it a lot harder to follow.
MysticHysteria chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
amazing! Although a lot of spelling mistakes like its Mr. Cowchevsky, Haverchuck, and Neal. not TOWSHSKY, aberchuck, or neil
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
Revertigo chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love all of your stories, but I have one question. This is 21, right? So where's 19 and 20?
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
huh you have multiple good stories...and i started at the END! so i'm starting again. I am so annoyed that there are so few stories (let alone Daniel and Lindsay stories) for Freaks and Geeks, makes me want to write some.
LisaAnne1987 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
that was very cool! you rock!
wiccachick54 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Did I see some sparks between Daniel and Lindsay? That wouldn't go over too well with Kim or Nick. hehe. I like this story and it seems like Lindsay might actually find a happy medium where she doesn't have to choose. That would be excellent! That Stacy girl does seem kinda stalker-ish but I think she relaxes more with Bill. There could be something there.

I think you did a great job with the characterizations here and I love the Porky's bit. What a piece of nostalgia there! LOL!