Reviews for These Rotten Lips
missloved chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is so sad. I would have categorized it as angst, but then i am not as a good a writer as you. the truth is by the second line of the last paragraph, i understood that the fourth lady is not hawkeye. thank you for this beautiful piece.
Sarah Archer chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
HOLY SHIT XD XD XD! I went back and read that last part again many time. I love this. So much. Great job!
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I love it! Especially the last part, it's very well written! You really think its Riza at first! I like how you tie the parts together with "the quarter of girls" thing. Great job! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
huh. i was so sure the last one was hawkeye :/ poor roy.
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So sad for the hopeless romantic in me, but dangit, this story felt very tragically true. You had me going for the last bit.
briochee chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was an absolute pleasure to read! The premise was interesting and everything was so plausible. Roy was in character too; a major pet peeve of mine when it comes to fics is that all the characters need to be ic and you did a wonderful job of it. :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely love this- picturing Royai in a dramatic light such as this seem just so plausible and oh-so-pleasurable..

Great job!

*favs forever*
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
A damn you and that last line!

Aside from that, I really like the fic. It was very... In character, for sure. Interesting approach to it!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That last line killed me! But it brought the fic together so nicely. I think it really captures Roy's character but is still royai. Great job
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh my goodness that last line just about killed me. It's so sad and sweet at the same time. Just goes to show sleeping with someone doesn't mean you love them. And I suppose it's rather difficult to escape from "Elizabeth". It reminds me of a line from a poet which goes something like "In every face, I see only one".

This is such a great way to show Royai, really well done!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Wow. This is good. Really.
Oceanee chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is simply amazing. There are no words to express how much I love this story, really!

The ending, that I didn't see coming, made my stomach ache with the utter sadness of it all. Again, you did an amazing job. I'm adding it to my favs right away!

Thanks for sharing! 3
U.Ta.Ne chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
The last lines just finish it all up neatly ;D

WIN! I love this XD
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful. That's all I can say. Even if there were mature scene it didn't make the story shallow but it even made the story current and full of depth. I love it! Good job with the rated M scenes! :P
ShakespearesOtherSister chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is very well done. I think this is a great capture of Roy, and I like the ending twist (I'm not one for happy sunshine endings though :3. I like a little ambiguity and/or unresolved tension). I also appreciate the way you handled the "adult themes." It was tasteful, it kept with the overall tone and it was blissfully free of cliches.

Great short. I really enjoyed it.