Reviews for Thoughts of Suicide
Taromaru chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I can definitely see this. While I don't think Inuyasha would actively contemplate suicide, we do see an ample amount of evidence both in his actions, dialogue and thoughts that behind his temper, ego and abrasiveness that he puts very little stock in his own life. This was a nice piece of introspection into the mind of our favorite half-demon.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I like this introspection on the Inuyasha of that time period. Well done.
Thums Up AKA CrazilyInLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
The title freaked me out! My first reaction to it was, "No, Inuyasha! If things didn't work out with Kikyo and Kagome, I'm still available!"

Just kidding. I had a feeling this was before someone discovered his true nature and the goodness inside him.

Short and sweet. Well, maybe not sweet. But you know what I mean.

Keep up the great work!
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I think it is realistic for the timeframe it's set in, yet not...I can see it, yet with his ego, it's hard to imagine him wanting to off himself. He'd see it as something weak, giving up in defeat. So it goes both ways, in my mind. It was well done, tho.
brakken chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You know, I avoided this piece for ages because of the depression factor...I'm not quite stupid enough to read things with titles like this most of the time...But for once, I'm now glad of my stupidity (more like boredom). This was awesome. Thank you so much for writing it. I kind of feel bad saying it, but I think there should be more stuff like this out there-of course, it's uniqueness is only drawing me in more at the moment...so maybe not...but either way, extra brownies for you. Exceptionally well written, from the syntactical, plot, character, and psychological points of view as well as more I don't have the time to name.
drake220 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
loved it. it was honest and just dramatic enough to give it that inuyahsa tone. very nice ficlet
mysterychild chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Albeit dark, it's well written and the note of optimism is very much appreciated and makes it that much more enjoyable of a read for me. .
Voice of the Mist chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
not bad. this was different from anything i have read in a while.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Yes, this is your darkest yet. Yeesh. But it was well done, however short.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Sometimes it's the knowledge that you could if you wanted to that gets you through.
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really liked it. Great job. I never thought about somthing from before InuYasha met Kikyo.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
there have been times when all i wanted to do was sleep indefinitely... but i always wanted the option of waking up.

profound and thought provoking.