Reviews for And the Beatles Wept
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
lol. Oh Riku and his awesome serenading skills. Too funny. loved it.
Injection Of Love chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
"I guess if you won't come out here on your own…then I'll have to…." He paused, conspiratorially. "…serenade you!"

Inside, Namine lifted her head from her pillow, half-intrigued and half-nauseated.

Riku cleared his throat and began to half-sing/half-screech: "PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER! WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES!"

Namine stood up, covering her ears.

"SOMEBODY CALLS YOU! YOU ANSWER QUITE SLOWLY! THE GIRL WITH KALIEDOSCOPE EYES!"

Riku closed his eyes and really screeched out the next stanza—for effect. "CELLOPHANE FLOWERS OF YELLOW AND GREEN, TOWERING OVER YOUR HEAD! LOOK FOR THE GIRL WITH THE SUN IN HER EYES AND SHE'S GONE!"

He was banging his hand against the door for a beat, when the door opened and he tumbled backwards, his head hitting Namine's bare feet.

"Namine!" Riku cried, leaping up and hugging her quickly. "My serenading worked!"

HURHURHUR.

xD

I could just picture it and I laughed so hard, I went into a coughing fit. (I iz teh sick :L)

Nice job.
TheMagicalTapeworm chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
AHAHAHA XD This was so ADORABLY CUTE and HILARIOUS x3 XD

I loves it
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Made me smile.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I think it was very cute. Akuroku is also a pairing I've become in love with. Though I do like interaction between Namine and Riku. They are both very quiet people.