Reviews for Girls Say the Darnest Things
Cindy chapter 18 . 3/18
I love the smuttiness of this whole fic xD
(not to give anyone the wrong idea or anything...)
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/18
This was hilarious xD
I just came back from reading some angst, and this made me laugh immediately ;)
goofyduxs777 chapter 18 . 2/23
I feel like the whole dramione thing is not resolved... Can I request maybe a sequel or a reunion!
GryffLion13 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Hahaha a brilliant end to a really funny fic - I would definitely join the cult of the Holy Whore - the Sacred Slut is our one true saviour :') Really enjoyed this - as well as the appearence of Ginger in Figure It Out :L love your stuff, keep it coming!
StarGirlPotter chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I wish to be a follower! Please! Holy whore, teach me your ways.
Missy love chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Mmmm...
sreejaxoxo chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Hey, me. Can you bring a character named Sreeja in one of your erotic stories? I would just freaking love that. Tell you what. Make this character have a foursome with Draco, Ginny, and Ginger. Oh my HOTNESS. I will be your slave forever. Just name that one OC Sreeja. PLease? And oh. Sreeja is brunette, dark-eyed, virgin(yet slutty) and yeah. Rest you decide. Eagerly waiting!
icyfresh chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Love the new rewrite! thanks for pointing it out to me, very much a turn on and i love the little realistic details like gringer now setting her Nizoff to timid. Thanks so much! This along with SexyWitchest Inc. and The Granger Resistance have been my favorite stories from you.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Super hot
GTH chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
That's another of your stories that I liked. I'm probably going to read all of them
crazycatlady 149 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I'm just waiting for it to land on Ron and ginny and she drags him in there and you hear muffled shouts and yelps and everyone's shocked and then Ron comes out with like a black eye and busted lip.
Evil Sandstorm chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
ok like 3 things here 1. you should totally make a fanfic about this Holy Whore thing 2. loved the story laughed alot especially on the last chapter 3. i will become a follower of the Holy Whore :}

-Evil
Anon chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
ALL HAIL THE HOLY WHORE!

Please write more :( I'm sad and I miss ginger and pansy and Ginny and Hermione :(
erinzys chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Hilarious story I absolutely loved it! I love how Ginny is always so fiesty in your fics and I will really miss ginger consider me her follower! Can't wait to read more from you lots of love erin x
SicilyRoyalty chapter 18 . 7/27/2013