Reviews for Girls Say the Darnest Things
sunset oasis chapter 14 . 3/21
Blaise is so damn smart and sexy! Love him!
sunset oasis chapter 9 . 3/21
Ohhh the boys are gathering too. Cooooool!
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 3/21
Draco and Blaise are so smart and cunning and Slytherin, love them!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 3/21
OMG i laughed from the beginning to the end!
KCYB22 chapter 1 . 1/11
this was so funny!
Cindy chapter 18 . 3/18/2015
I love the smuttiness of this whole fic xD
(not to give anyone the wrong idea or anything...)
Cindy chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
This was hilarious xD
I just came back from reading some angst, and this made me laugh immediately ;)
goofyduxs777 chapter 18 . 2/23/2015
I feel like the whole dramione thing is not resolved... Can I request maybe a sequel or a reunion!
GryffLion13 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Hahaha a brilliant end to a really funny fic - I would definitely join the cult of the Holy Whore - the Sacred Slut is our one true saviour :') Really enjoyed this - as well as the appearence of Ginger in Figure It Out :L love your stuff, keep it coming!
StarGirlPotter chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
I wish to be a follower! Please! Holy whore, teach me your ways.
Missy love chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Mmmm...
babyvixen chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Hey, me. Can you bring a character named Sreeja in one of your erotic stories? I would just freaking love that. Tell you what. Make this character have a foursome with Draco, Ginny, and Ginger. Oh my HOTNESS. I will be your slave forever. Just name that one OC Sreeja. PLease? And oh. Sreeja is brunette, dark-eyed, virgin(yet slutty) and yeah. Rest you decide. Eagerly waiting!
icyfresh chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Love the new rewrite! thanks for pointing it out to me, very much a turn on and i love the little realistic details like gringer now setting her Nizoff to timid. Thanks so much! This along with SexyWitchest Inc. and The Granger Resistance have been my favorite stories from you.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 18 . 10/18/2014
Super hot
G the Headmaster chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
That's another of your stories that I liked. I'm probably going to read all of them