Reviews for What Is Love?
Julesie chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god I loved this story. I've been after a good Psychoshipping story for a long time and this one hit the spot exactly. Your Marik characterization was really well written and I enjoyed it.
I'm really glad I read it and its a shame that you haven't anymore Psychoshipping stories as I would certainly read them.

Your writing style is really good and the flow is very easy to follow.
Thank you for writing this story.
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This story is without any doubt one of the best I have ever read. Seriously, it's really hard to find an author that can wield the written word as well as you have. You usually find stories that are either thrown together carelessly with little thought given to spelling and grammar, pure smut with no kind of plot, or what appears to be mindless ramblings with no real point. When I read this one, however, I was very pleased to find that it was a story with plenty of detail without overkill. The citrus was wonderful! It had feeling, and for once I didn't feel like I was reading about the escapades of two slutty nymphos, lol. And to be able to cast Marik and Bakura in a light other than the usual homicidal sex-crazed psycho bit takes some skill. I'm impressed, really. Plus, you gave me a taste of what I have been desperate to find, a convincing Uke Bakura. Thank you for this wonderful piece of fiction. You have gained a fan, no doubt about it.
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
o.o That was a really long chapter for a fanfiction, even for my standards. My eyes kinda died, but I'm happy, since you kept this grouping of the story pent up into one chapter. Stretching it out would have made it seem like an unbearably long story, if that makes any sense at all. :P

I'm in love with this chapter though. I love how you twisted this part of the story into a fucking hilarious situation. I hate when people write it really sappy-like. Makes me gag on the inside. xP Good job though dear! w
ilovemanicures chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gosh this was such a twistingly fluffy story I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for sharing!
No one in particular chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
"Ryou carried hope for them both, understanding for them both, acceptance for them both, just as Bakura carried their malevolence and bitterness and mistrust. They each carried these emotions because the other couldn't bear them." ...Well, I don't even.

I've never thought of it that way before... but you know, you're right. That is exactly how the Bakuras' relationship is. I love this passage, I love this story, and I think I love you. Please write more!
ILikeInappropriateThings chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
this story is really, really one of my favourites.

I can't describe how much of a fangirl I am inside over it all. You did it so well, the whole romance thing between Marik and Bakura (Which is...Somewhat difficult) and I just ... I really love your story :)
Zie Ayton chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Haha, yea, happy ending! Like I (think I) said, I've never really been a fan of Yami no Marik, but this was nice and...DIFFERENT. He wasn't a total psycho like most fics portray him. Of course, I condemn no one, as he is totally nuts on the show (still getting to that point in the manga), but I liked this less malevolent side of him. Great job, Roxie. And, not to be demanding but...I hope that the next chapter of Yaoishipping will be out soon. Thanks for writing!
Zie Ayton chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Again, way intense. Really awesome chapter, and I didn't mind taking an hour to finish it. Well, I'll get on to the last chapter when I get the time. Great story!
Zie Ayton chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Whoa. Way intense. I really enjoy this story, as I said before. Can't wait to read the next two chapters! (BTW, "Paralyzer". Nice! I love that song.)
Zie Ayton chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is GREAT! I like this side of Bakura, and though I've never really been a fan of Yami no Marik, I'm liking him in this as well! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ninja-edit chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I'm relieved with the ending. Yay for happy ending

I like the way you potrayed Bakura's emotion in the beginning, and how it grew. You keep the pace in nice tempo. Not too slow, not too rush. Such a perfect harmony.

The complicated (?) relationship between the four of them seemed more relaxed in the end. Each of them really grew up. If you understand what I'm trying to say.

Nice story. I wish for more Bakura/Marik. Actually, I prefer Thiefshipping more than Psychoshipping. But well, who says no to a good and well written story? :p

Goodluck with your TRC fic. I don't know the fandom much, so I'll just take a sit and wait patiently for your new YGO fics later.
Roserietta chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Madaya: GRAND'A!

Bakura: *huff*

Marik: *grins*

Yami: *Shakes head while smiling*

Yugi: *Eyes wide at Bakura and Marik*

Ryou: *looks at Malik curiously*

Malik: *looks back at Ryou curiously*

Madaya: Now THAT was a story! Indeed it was, it made me laugh it made me cry it made me tingle with excitement it made me-

Bakura: Let's not get into detail.

Madaya: But detail is GOOD. Detail is GREAT. Detail is-

Bakura: Overused is this story.

Madaya: But it was GOOD detail.

Marik: Haha, that poor little girl.

Bakura: You just charged your way into that now didn't you?

Marik: Yes I did. Unlike the story.

Bakura: *sighs*

Yugi: Did you really...?

Yami: No. Yugi. This is a fanfic.

Yugi: Oh.

Malik: Ryou, do you think we could work something out?

Ryou: *blushes* O-oh... I-I don't k-know...

Madaya: Of course you could!

Marik: Humph.

Bakura: Humph.

Madaya: HM-

MarikBakura: Shut up!

Madaya: Huh. Impatient much?

MarikBakura: ...

Madaya: Anyways, this was a great story I enjoyed it very much! P.S I've added this story and you yourself to my favorite list! :D

Marik: Happy Bitc-

Madaya: MARIK!

Bakura: *smirks* Slu-

Madaya: BAKURA!

BakuraMarik: Slutty Bitc-

Madaya: ALRIGHT THAT'S IT! *PULLS OUT A KNIFE* BEAT ME NOW!

Bakura: *snorts* what can you do with a knife?

Marik: Oh Sh*t, it's THAT knife! *runs*

Bakura: What? What's with the knife? Marik? MARIK?

Madaya: *grins evily* This knife has been infused with such purity, it's practically gentle, but it's also infused with Evil, put those together.

Bakura: Purity Evil...? Evil Purity...? Oh Sh*t, Pure Evil!

Madaya: *Grins pschotically*

Bakura: *runs*

Madaya: *runs after*

Everyone else: ...

Ryou: Anyone up for a movie?

Everyone: Yeah!
CocoaDance chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Aww, was cute. I loved it to pieces. x3

...The ending was weird though XD
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
OMG... That last part killed me. I was like "Around the wrist...? Oh, OH! Oh my god..." Awesome (I use that word too much!) although I'm nt the biggest fan of Bakura and Marik. Not to sa I don't like it, I just never really thought about it much. And Ryou and Malik just makes me tilt my head in wonderment. But I liked this. Even though you wrote "weather" instead of "whether" a couple times. And again, killer ending. Yay for corruption four year olds!
Whoohoo chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
omg brilliant!

i loved this story!

just wanted to share that.. and i dont have much else to say!

this story rules!