Reviews for Cat and Mouse Theory
Gypsy Violet chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
A masterful chapter, as always. Your spelling and punctuation are very sophisticated, but in this chapter, you mention the vic has a "Minora" in her house, I think that it is actually spelt "Menorah". Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed your fic. Well done.
Princess456 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
That was great :)
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
that was um.. nice :)
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
wow! I love the ending! IT was fantastic, funny, well written, in character, and perfect! Will keep an eye out for your new fics!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Love the ending. Only Abbey would be that excited about a concert by what was it, Cannibal Corpse, lol.

Nicely handled ending as well. Just a hint of smut without totally giving in.

Btw, Gibbs is my kind of boss: beat them for giving in then cash in and torture them, hehe. :)
FireEthereal chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
(this is actually reviewing 6 and 7)

A cute ending. I think Ziva might have come up with a quick snapback reply when gibbs walked in on them. And he might have said a little more (or a little less and just given his all knowing Gibbs look) but it was cute. And them taking bets, Abby and Gibbs would definately have known best.

PS- tonights episode! Was so good (despite being a bit of a fancy clipshow) I know it didn't have as much tiva as you would have liked but I still think it was good. And Ziva at the end telling Tony to go talk to her, aw. She only did it because she cares about him so much. (and personally I totally think Jenny did it).
murmure etoile chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Great story! Keep writing that way!

Very good job!
its.intoxicating chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
It was so good. I hope you write a new story. This was really interesting and fun to read.

i.i.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Gads I do love a happy ending.

With some great sex thrown in...

GOOD JOB
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
Just great! I hope Abby enjoys her money!
shirik chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
tnx for a great story! looking farword for the new one to come!
ncisgirl101 chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
naw! This was a TRULY brilliant FICTION! Start to finish it was amazing! Well done to the max times one million! GREAT FIC!

“Well, I try to have a shower at least once a week Zee-vah, that’s just good hygiene…”... this Is just something Tony would say! I love it! :P:P

xox Mel
Cable Addict chapter 7 . 4/21/2008
Yay! Nothing better than Tiva hook-ups.

Keep up the great work!

CA
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Great chapt! Loved how Ziva was trying to gain control of her thoughts and not think about how hot tony was! Great cliffy! Only one chapt left? :'-( Looking forward to the next chapt!
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Ohh what a great cliffie:) Please post soon. This is a great chapter.