Reviews for Magus Emissarius
Cutiepie120048 chapter 11 . 2/23
please continue this.

I'm in love - everything is so well written and well structured.

I love Harry, Luna, and Stella.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
TorturedGuitar chapter 11 . 2/9
It is almost midnight, but so just had to read it all! Worth every second! The writing is on point and the characters feel alive. You also managed to sum up typical autistic behaviors and thought patterns quite well(take it from someone with autism :3). This is truly a masterpiece and whether you update tomorrow or months from now, know that I'll be here when it happens.
Good luck and type whatever your heart tells you!
nikolasowa chapter 11 . 2/6
Please update! ! ! ! !
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 11 . 1/8
Se que la historia no se actualiza desde 2009 pero me gustó mucho de verdad me gustaría no me Jorge dicho me encantaría si pudieras seguir escribiendo este fanfic es demasiado bueno para que se quede a mitad de camino.
Después de este reviw voy a revisar que otra historia interesante tienes ya que creo que escribes excelente
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Umm, great story, but I just wanted to say that her name is spelt Bellatrix, not Ballatrix
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
This story is wonderfully written. Its so sad that its discontinued
I like how harry thinks so deeply for someone his age.
olive chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
ummm... sorry to burst your bubble but parents neglect and abuse their children all the time. I know, I've seen it. now don't get me wrong I love your story but unfortunetly bad parents are more popular than you might think
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
Great story. I can't wait to see people's reactions (Malfo'ys especially) to Harry's new wand. But to do that, you need to update. Please update? Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/22/2017
It's really good! Pls update!
laserdemon chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
this is a great story, is it discontinued?
ManxomeFoe chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
No updates in eight years, and such a good story too.
Mercy chapter 11 . 6/30/2017
Hey i know u havent updated in years but i thought i might try anyhow. PLEASE UPDATE!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Go James! i hope they will know what Harry's role is already..
rocelmamaril357 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Go James! i hope they will know what Harry's role is already..
rocelmamaril357 chapter 11 . 6/25/2017