Reviews for Magus Emissarius
icyquest4 chapter 11 . 7/19
Hope there is more!
breanaflores chapter 7 . 6/15
I got it
Ya dead mate?if not I'd love to read more o yer work.
Silver Blacklupin chapter 11 . 5/15
write more write more write more got the point write more
Kazbaby chapter 11 . 5/12
The scene in the alley was most righteous. I fell in love with this story so dang hard. I really hope you'll continue it at some point because I have a feeling Harry is going to turn Hogwarts on its ear and totally f*ck with ole Dumbles hard.
L84school chapter 11 . 3/21
I just finished reading the story and it is so cool I can't wait to read more. The extra things in the story that you are coming up with are absolutely incredible.
betty4794 chapter 11 . 2/12
please update... i really like this book... harry is really cold but in an cool sort of way.. his protectiveness is really fascinating as he somehow manages to be warm in a standoffish and antisocial way... really an interesting read
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 11 . 1/29
update soon please
Miraluc chapter 11 . 1/27
please finish story, please finish story, please finish story, PLEASE! its really good
6raindog chapter 7 . 1/16
Sorry i accedently pushed post.
(You can then choose adspicies, closer to see or gaze but can mean face, or pugnabos, fight.)
The actual translation is more like this:
Leave, dark wanderer! My emissary is not yours to take. The task is not complete yet. Leave, or you will face/fight my anger/wrath.
(Ira means anger more often than wrath)
6raindog chapter 6 . 1/16
I'm in Latin II, so this translation is not perfect.
Recede exsul/erronis opacum! Meus emissarius est non istum capissere. Cura non peragint tamen. Recede aut meas iras adspicies/pugnabos.
(You can choose either exsul which means closer to exiled one or erronis which means jarabond or truant. Then you can choose adspicies, closer to
Aurora Lopez chapter 11 . 12/16/2014
when are you going to write chapters 12-15 of Magus Emissarius, please because thise story very good bye. write me back!
FanGirl2010 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
wow. its been years.
guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Please Update! I am so in love with you're story! please continue it! oh and by the way I was really wondering what happened between the three years and the full story of the time when Harry protected his sister and fell into comma.
Him chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Wow, no offence but you should maybe go to an English class to improve your writing. It seems that you miss out on 'the' quite a bit and that makes this pretty annoying to read. Besides that and a few other common mistakes everything seems to be sailing pretty smooth. I like where your stories headed, keep it up.