Reviews for Magus Emissarius
gbakermatson chapter 11 . 3/22
Damn, this is brilliant.
Gaanaru chapter 11 . 3/15
Update pls. The story is unique and it keeps me on my toes. I wonder when Dumbledore will figure out that Harry is Magic's Emissary.
This was so good please continue to write more!
Guy Lantern chapter 11 . 2/20
Super great story, it has a very intriguing plot, and I'm really hoping you aren't dead? Because this is siriusly very awesome and I'd love to see it finished, if you're alive please update soon, and if not then, well, I dunno...
Magus - Wizard, Sorcerer, Magician . . .
Emissarius/Emissary - A person sent on a mission . . .

Magus Emissarius - A magic-wielding person that was sent on a mission to complete.

I applaud you author, when I first heard the title, I thought it had no significance, but then I looked it up. You are one sly dog.

-Warper
Devil.Harry chapter 11 . 1/21
no good story is ever fast enough...even if there is a chapter a day...however do your best...
Devil.Harry chapter 11 . 1/21
wow...i can't believe i didn't find it sooner.
NatNatWriter chapter 8 . 1/15
Finally, A James with a back bone!
Are you dead?
Shaman?! Omg
I like this pov of Harry very unique
Update pls
Shit only one chapter left. I don't know why you stop but pls continue . I know it's been 8 yrs but pls pls update pls I beg you
Bechloe chapter 9 . 1/6
Ok shit this is like mind blown stuff
It's amazing! I love the concept with the special Harry! I love the protectiveness the love for the family!
aalens chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
This fic continue to delight me. You are a born storyteller.
aalens chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
This story continues to be one of the best. BTW, wouldn't you know it, since I reviewed chapter 2 and congratulated you on your command of grammar I have noticed many errors. However as someone to whom English is not their first or even second language, your command of English is highly impressive. Most HP fanfic authors, whose first language is English, would do well to write and understand it as well as you do.
Apart from switching tenses and sometimes not using the definite article where it should be used—or using it when it should not be used—there were a few other 'typos' I noticed, and happen to remember, in this chapter...well, they may have been in the previous chapter, my memory is woefully poor. They were mainly homophones, for example: 'weary' should have been 'wary' and 'extant' should have been 'extent.' Also I remember an 'it's that should have been 'it's' and 'relation' that should have been 'relationships'. BTW, you also have a character calling Autumn 'Fall' but that is what the Americans call it, we never do...well, unless we happen to be children who have watched far too many American television shows.
If you still need a beta then please PM me.
aalens chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
I'm really enjoying this so far. )Apart from being a good story, after the fics I've been reading for the last couple of days, it's a great relief to read one where the author has a conpetent grasp on grammar. LOL)