Reviews for The End Is Rarely Happy
orionastro chapter 7 . 4/15
amazing story so far , Jimmy should claim Bo as mate , maybe bo will also be his Anchor . Cant hardly wait for the next chapters .
kabri3593 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I really enjoyed the story.I would also greatly enjoy it if u finished this idea,they become full werewolves like Joanie,and realize that its not so bad to be a wetewolf
killer4853 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Please update
pschlegs62 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Hi Kaylee,
I've just read all seven chapters this past evening and wanted to tell you that I think you show a lot of talent. I think an interesting direction for the story to go in would be to have Jimmy and Elle adapt to the curse survive find happiness and thrive in their new lives. Who knows maybe even meet others with the curse and you know once you find in the twilight zone you tend to start networking with all kinds of supernatural beings. Just food for inspiration. Looking forward to more. Pschlegs
lycan4life chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
update please im really liking this story alot thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
So far really good ive enjoyed the suspensefull storyline
Tluvsdotty chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Hey hey where's the update. I need an update I like the story! We need Jake back though pleasseee you Gotta bring him back and add some new villians some more wolfs or vampires. This story has real potential!
TrulyTruffla chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
This is sooo good! Please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Please continue.
sexyassassin666 chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
cant wait to read more. Loving the story. Are you going to give him a pairing? Maybe with a hot OC male werewolf. Maybe have the wolf claim him while they're still fanged out. Then he could join their school. Just a suggestion, and even if you don't use it for this feel free to use it.
TarotChild Conan chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
You take so long you should have more the 830 words. Cires pittifully. update soon and have jimmy kiss bo
Emeralden Rapley chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
well i was hoping for bo to be more int his but it is rather good. maybe you make it a dark fic. idk. im a bo fan i love him. he should be a wolf to after all he was attacked by a werewolf as well with a fleshwound to boot. after all jmmie was scratched as so was Bo. Bo should eat Brooke.
just a reader chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I've just caught up on the whole story, and I think this is one of the better Cursed fanfics around. It hasn't got the typical Bo/Jimmy pairing and you've really got a feel for the characters. I really hope you continue this fic cause I can't wait for the next one!

On a side note, the fact that you keep mentioning Jake is dead makes me think he's going to pop back and say 'BOO!'. I know its impossible though, but that's what went through my head. Silly me. Hehehe...
Dknight27 chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Great story, I would like to see that Jimmy became a werewolf and bite Broooke and she became a werewolf.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010