Reviews for The End Is Rarely Happy
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Good chapter.
TarotChild Conan chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I'm liking it but i would love to have Jimmy and Bo kiss but thats me. but keep it up it is going great.
Reigning Fyre chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Well...if you'd like to keep the story going, I would suggest something like finding a pack, introduce a few new characters. Maybe accidentally turn Bo? I'm a sucker for boylove stories, haha. Good luck! keep up the good work!
Heathir chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Much better than that Jimmy/Bo slash nonsense.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Interesting story idea, and I love the concept that just because they killed Jake doesnt mean it's the end.
Pids chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
tehehe it's not over XD
zero wolf chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
yeah awesome keep going woot
Kemnam chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
You really need to continue this! I love this movie and this sounds awesome! Keep going!
Reigning Fyre chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Aw, sad! I eagerly await an update! This is sounding good so far!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
AH! MORE...MORE.. please hurry up!
Ondjage chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
Please update this. I enjoyed that movie a lot. chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
I really like it so far. Though I sort of think Bo should have been more supportive, especially since he knew Jimmy was cursed. Please update soon.
Rebakah91493 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
This is REALLY good! I love how you described everything! Please write some more!
comedychik84 chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
I always thought the ending was a bit the movie. This is a good continuation, I can't wait to see where you're going to take it!
Are You Afraid of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Awesome :) My brother and I agree that this movie should have had, like, a television spin off or something... :)I can't wait to see how this one goes!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »