Reviews for The Art of Relaxation
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Your writing is excellent. I love your word choice and how you say so much with so little. The characters are precisely complicated (and simple, as you say at the end), and I love Jack's perspective on Irinia-the passion, the rage, and the grudging respect of her abilities.

Thank you!
SNa9oABC chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Great use of the more technical aspects of the Alias language. You were very successful in portraying a "missing moment" in the storyline.

I wish more people wrote Jack and Irina like this. As fun as fluff can be, its that tension that makes their relationship fascinating. Bravo.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
So… I’ve never watched Alias so I can’t really comment on the Ali-osity of this. But, I can say that you’ve written something really lovely here. Your characters are beautifully developed and both feel like full fledged, well rounded characters.

The father/daughter center of this fic is also really nice. It adds an emotional weight to something that could have easily been pure comedy. That bond and love really drove this fic. It took above that bubbly, spa place.

Though I really did love all of the spa details as well. :D

Great job.
Nomad1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really liked this. I think too many stories about Jack and Irina in this era make the mistake of having them too instantly trusting or comfortable with each other, but you've really captured the edgy tension that was always present between them in season two. Great job! I hope you write more in this fandom.
derevkobristow-spawn chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A very different take on Jack and Irina's relationship.

Good job :)