Reviews for Love and a PomPom
alex17353 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
its good so far with the occasinal mistake
24HourHonor chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Love it.! You should really update! :)
kazbrekker chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
You really should update this, cause I'm really loving the plot of this story! I found this months and months ago, but my computer shut down and I lost it, and then I couldn't find it because i forgot the title. I have been looking for this story for months and it would be amazing if you ever decided to finish it! Consider it? :P

-FM3
breezybre chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
wow this was good so can you like please write more pretty pease with sugar on top!
in your dreams as well chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
lol the fight was kinda funny
math music reading chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
Aw, Sasuke's finally stopped hiding his feelings! Now Hinata knows why he's always been so reserved and cold. I'm glad Sasuke was still honorable. I hope you enjoy your last year of highschool, please update soon!
math music reading chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Go, Sasuke! I think Hinata and Sasuke were both in character and realistic in this chapter, I especially love what he said to her.
math music reading chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
It's really funny how Sasuke's a protective brother when it comes to Tohru and Gaara, it's so cute! I liked Kiba in this chapter, he was nice and in character.
math music reading chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Sasuke's really not too bad, he's just not good at expressing himself. He is trying to help Hinata and he is being nice to her after all.
math music reading chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ooh, this is good. I'd like to know more about how Hinata feels about Sasuke though. she can't totally hate him if he's Neji's friend and Tohru's brother, can she?
Osen-san chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
please continue the story

ive been waiting forever for this story

i love it, espiecially the sakura bashing (i dont like her XP)

please update soon! X3
imatwilightfan chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
hi! great story! i want to see how hinata would become a cheerleader and how hinata and sasuke will happen..i hope you update soon..
FragileAngel12 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
super fantastic chap. cant wait for the next one and dude i hope hinata kicks ass at the try-outs
Haruka2007 chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
loving the teenage drama :D
IheartThor chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
That was cute. Got me all giddy when Sasuke said "who wouldn't?" That was cute. Liked it alot.