Reviews for Permanent and Forever
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw! .
ili-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh no! That is so sad! What a beautiful and mightily touching little story. Thank you!
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Damnit, I'm running out of adjectives to describe your stories! Here, let me look.

Aha! I have now formed a small list describing how I feel about this story!

Outstanding, stupendous, heartbreaking, tear jerking, and beautiful.

I would use more, but I've got more of your fics to go!
baitfish chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
That was a good story. The ending was unexpected, but I would see the possibility of that happening in the Trigun universe.
The Anime Crew chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
awe...jeez i wish i could write like u -.-
Zarmina chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
*sniff sniff* sad...but very good.
Phuq chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Whooo... haven't seen THIS yet...
Lily Kalanoa chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
That is such a great fic. It's so thoughtful. It inspired me, hope you look for my fic once I get it up. I hope it can be as moving and beautiful as this.
to chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
...just wow
o1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Awwww ;-; So sad. Poor Vash! I think it's kinda stink that he lives for so long. Pah. Oh well. Good fic!
Bill the Radish chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
Very poignant fic touching on a lot of things I've thought about myself.I like the similarities you drew between Vash and the moons. _ Always there, always moving and always scarred. Beautiful fic!
Haunting Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Ohhh so sweet! Vash putting a scar on his neck so he wouldnt forget Wolfie! Great Idea! .
mimarin chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Oooh... *awed silence* Wow. Just wow. I've never thought of Vash having children outside the context of the series... And the ending, with the symbolic scar, was just gorgeously sad. You've done wonderfully.
Leanne D. Wolfwood chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
OMG that was so sweet im almost crying...ok I've had too many donuts i think its the glaze talking heh...anyway that was great. that cross thing was great ive never seen it done before_