Reviews for Three Cinnamon Rolls
I.dont.trust.quiet chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I just want to say how much I enjoyed that. I think the way you made Hinata realize first made so much sense please keep writing!
champylin chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
WAH! TOTALLY AWESOME!

LOL... so... will Sai like the taste of KISS? I'm sure he will... wonder what he'll do after... Anyway... please continue the story... it's totally great! _
winterkaguya chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
hahahahaha...i just love clueless sai! so funny!

update soon ya!
ACSEHA chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful. I really loved this 3-chapter oneshot. You really wrote them in character
chickenwire chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
OHMYGOPDOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! THEY KISSED! -squeetoinfinityandbeyond- THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! I am still SO amazed at your ability to keep characters in ... character ...

IT'S SO AMAZING! Kiba was very good in this chapter - snaps! I love this story! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE! D

It feeds my fangirl that is so desperately lacking in fandom!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
OMG! They kissed! LOL O.o
BloodNinja555 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
that was super cute!
I.dont.trust.quiet chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Hehe. So I been meaning to write a review since this came out like weeks ago, but I've been really busy. Anyway I really loved this story and Sai Hinata is so hard to find. I even printed it off and got my friend hooked on the pairing. So if you could either make this a story or make another SaiHina I would be so estatic. Thanks
Animemusic16 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
now i want something sweet XD
fredGatorstar chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
I had never ever ever thought of putting those two together, but that was so cute and funny. You did a great job...I'm going to end up calling her Tasty now whenever I see her.
Hinanarut4ever chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
This was good, please make more chapters!
salote chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
"Tasty." Oh, I love it, love it, love it! Sai is such an awesome character. His cluelessness (or seemingly cluelessness) is the perfect match for shy Hinata. I hope that you write more stories with these two characters. They're so much FUN! :D
xoSaffiRe chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
OHMYGAWD.

This is TOO cute! x33 I was never into SaiHina, but this totally changed my opinion. Thank you for such a lovely story. :D
black55widow chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
That is funny.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
This is so cute. I hope you continue it, but if not its still great just the way it is!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »