Reviews for Changing Her Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh my word! I can't believe that u haven't carried on with this story it is absolutely amazing!

Plz plz plz continue this I know it ha been really long but I would love to know the outcome of this story. It really is great!
gigiluna11 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
This story is really good it's a shame you haven't updated in forever I hope you will continue this amazing story
Tea's chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
You haven't updated in a few years - have you abandoned this story? I do hope not as I've enjoyed reading this, and it looks like it's just about to get interesting. :) It's difficult to find good ShikaTema fic that's not AU, so I was glad to have stumbled upon yours. I'm adding it to my alerts just in case you ever come back to this fic.

Thanks for sharing your writing!
Rose-Aki chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I know you haven't updated your story for a long while but I hope you continue it, because I really love it :)
chiichoo chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
It's been a long time since you updated this fic. Hopefully, you'd still finish this. I'm sure that we all can't wait to see how this one ends up. You did a good job with your story. We'd like to further see it unfurl.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Great chapters I really love this story... And o k ow it's been alittle over a year since you last updated but you should really think about finishing it... I really wanna know what happens lol but that up to you. Again great story
Mordred LeFay chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
HOT! O_O
whateverbro chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
With almost two years since your last update, obviously this isn't ever gonna end up finished. Lol. Let me just say though that if you ever DID get around to updating, it would be SO worth the wait.

It was just so unbearably good! :) Although I did spot a few typos, particularly the word LATER, which in some cases were supposed to be LATTER. Other than that, everything was spotless!

I really do hope you update soon, even if just to give us readers a bit of closure. Really, this fic is too good not to finish. I would beg if necessary! Lol. Please, PLEASE update soon! :)
XxDeadYumexX chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
i loved reading your story
ishxallxgood chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
I loved it. Shame it's not complete... but *shurg* doesn't matter. It's good as is. Although it's been a while hopefully you continue it at somepoint... ;D
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
please please please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
! you should definitly write more to this story.. as in she comes back to him! that would be such a brilliant fic! i loved this by the way! great work!
FaeSoDivine chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
Wow. You write so beautifully. Just, wow.

This is probably the best ShikaTema fic I've ever read. Everthing is perfect-the words, the plot, the characters. Thanks for writing this, seriously. Can't wait until next chapter!

-fae-
TaintedMoonlight chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Wow. I really do like the way this is turning out, you're pulling my heartstrings all throughout. I adore it.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter.

~JennI~
KALOS chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
love it very well written and cant wait for the next one