Reviews for A Cycle Of Heartbreak: Fire and Ice
BooksbyMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Your wonderful disclaimer is the main reason why I decided to read your story. It's great
Guest chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Nooooo! We didn't see any HPDM or ASPSM action!
lotdues chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
I love how you used carpe diem. The idea of needing to get it right in order for the curse to be lifted. well done.
Mrs.Tom-Felton14 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Mrs.Tom-Felton14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
) I really like it... I imagined my gorgeous Lucius all along.. so pretty and hurt !
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I highly doubt that Astoria Greengrass would say ''Lets do this thing'', but who cares when this story is going on to a fabulous start...
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I love these peeps! Their so cute!
The Amazing Writer Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh my God! So much drama! And that was just the disclaimer... I love it btw. I'm going to steal your disclaimer, kay? o,o
Sharon T chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
This is like the 3rd time reading and I love it:)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
One of my favorite A/S stories, thanks for writing :)
Drarry Keeper chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
That was so cute. I wish u had written more on al and scorpius but oh well that AMAZING back story made up for it. Just one note, ginny's actual name is ginnerva not ginevra. Otherwise stunning
littletrinks chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
*snickers* I just started reading your story (hence why I'm reviewing chapter 4) but I must say this chapter had me in tiz and giggles. I loved everyone's confusion.

Now, I shall go read more chapters, hopefully there is more fun to be had!
ZianaSue chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
What! You means that's all? Where the rest?
Comesailaway27 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
WOAH! Did he come back because Lucius is part Veela? And speaking of which, I always thought the Malfoys had to have some Veela somewhere back there :)
Comesailaway27 chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Water came out of my nose when I read that she loves Ginny. So not even kidding. I LOVE how original this story is!