Reviews for Girl Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Being one of the female race, ive never truly understood just how stupid most men r till now. Thank u for enlightening me!
Im Sammeh chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
-Insanity
ishileis chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
the story is so wonderful and I love the pairing so much, I am a girl so I understand those 'hidden insults' and i hate it, so good thing you made an enlightenment. _
smonkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wooooh. Thank you for not making Temari stoop to Ino's level. Poor Choji, he has absolutely no idea what just happened.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
great job! i have to say most girls do that stuff i personally think it is annoying
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Good work with the story! Personally, I thought that this could actually work as a "real" story, part of the series. Yes, females do have their days. This was an interesting take on that.
wishing-conscious chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
* claps and laughs * amazing i find that highly entertaining ! i like how you made termari a bitch... nice. anyways great job!
rosemoon28 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i've always been a fan of shikamaru and temari. thank you for this nice story.
mari-ness chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
yay! go temari who nice story!
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hehehe xD
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I loved it! You certainly got the female character perfectly! all woman are like this when you think about it.. Subtle but vicious! Well not ALL woman.. you know what i mean? XD Thanks for an enjoyable story.. Really liked it!

Sand-jounin-Temari
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Lady Emerald Star,

This was impressive! I loved the ending, and I certainly wouldn't expect less from Temari. (I was certainly caught by surprise with Shikamaru's reaction; I wouldn'tve expected him to act this way!) Your mindplays blew me away, as did your story.

Thanks for an awesome read!
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Lovely. I only know a few girls like that and don't talk to them often (thank my lucky stars). It took me awhile to get some of the insults not having spoken to some of those girls in a really long time, but it is an honestly wonderful oneshot.

Glad thinks worked out (or should I say didn't?) with your brother's ex. It would've been hell if it ended the other way.

~Jenni~
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is awesome, and made of epic win. It's funny, Shikamaru is great, and Temari is awesome, beyond that, the dialog from everyone is completely in character, Ino and Sakura really do have a few conversations kinda like that (if I remember correctly, if not, it really seems like something that they'd do), and I honestly know some women like Temari who not only refuse to resort to that game, but all of them have a habit of describing themselves as something along the lines of Temari's 'tough bitch'. It's funny and it feels pretty accurate.
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I don't usually read ShikaTema stories, but yours was nice enough for me to appreciate. Thanks!

And sorry, yes, Men CAN be clueless sometimes (Read: Almost Every Single Second). I would know, I'm a man myself.