Reviews for Amputated at the Neck
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Very, very intense :) Jasper's one of my favorite characters ;) Nice story :-)
Alalaes chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Well weren't these some potent truths? Fantastic writing. Felt like I had a 'Jasper lens'. Have to agree that Bella was always treated more like a Rubiks cube than a person ...
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Well written and clever. Thanks for giving voice to my concerns
AzErTy007 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
It was an extremely impressive oneshot and I really enjoyed reading it.
I'm usually not all that interested in Twilight fanfictions, but your choice to write from Jasper's point of view intrigued me. Now that I've finished, I'd like to say that it was the perfect point of view possible to analyze Edward's character and his relationship with Bella. Your analyzes of the personalities for the three were spot on and confirmed all those distant ideas I'd kept from reading the first two books of the Twilight series several years ago, as well as gave me others: Bella was a perfectly average teenager and Edward and her both dived headfirst in a relationship I couldn't see heading anywhere if you tried to look at it realistically (I think your oneshot is more optimistic than me as Jasper says at one point that he hopes Edward will learn to love Bella for who she really is with time).
I particularly liked your point when you said that Jasper loves individuals, while Edward loves the whole race but looks down upon the individuals. I'd never paid attention to it but it struck me as maybe the truest part of your one-shot and sent my mind racing.
Anyway, it was a very well written piece of work so thank you for sharing it!
NNITW
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
That was something I have been looking for in fandom for a long time. No one, thought that Edward actually does not love Bella, he just loves the fact that the he can't read her mind and her blood smells good. This story explained everything perfectly. Just prefect
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story and very well done. Thank you for writing it.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ooh. Wow. That was pretty fantastic. Well-written, interesting, and dear lord, it appears tht you did research (or at least knew your facts) so major kudos for that.
coolgal95 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was impressive...it made me think. As much as I love the Twilight series, this is probably the chief concern that was always present at the back of my mind. Coming from Jasper's perspective, it was really brought to life.

And you can't help notice, his characterization of Edward is dead on. Edward idolizes the human race, considers himself damned. But he never takes the time to appreciate any human.

I have always wondered that if Edward HAD been able to read Bella's mind, would he have paid her a second glance?
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is rec'ed on A Different Forest today. It is a little treasure.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Really interesting take! Kinda whoops my 'forever' loving mind, though! Thank you! :)
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great take on Jasper's most likely accurate assessment, of Edward and the workings of his mind.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Jasper is an interesting soul, especially as his soul is divided between himself & the Major!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was good. very insightful
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Totally loved it:) amazing insight into jaspers mind and feelings and so very right about Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was very unique and well- written. I really enjoyed reading this.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »