Reviews for Amputated at the Neck
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great take on Jasper's most likely accurate assessment, of Edward and the workings of his mind.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Jasper is an interesting soul, especially as his soul is divided between himself & the Major!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was good. very insightful
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Totally loved it:) amazing insight into jaspers mind and feelings and so very right about Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was very unique and well- written. I really enjoyed reading this.
jul-l-amazone chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Thank you for this very accurate analysis of Edward and his relationship with Bella.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hmm. I never thought about them in that way before.

Great one-shot, it really provokes thought, you know, get me to ponder. You might be right in what Jasper expresses, I don't know. I'm not the mind reader - or would that really help? Shoot, you got me confused. Anyway, it's great, and I love your work.

Emily
Flip the Hourglass chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I never really delved in this ...mindset, for lack of better word. At first I was slightly irritated at the notion of Edward and Bella not really loving each OTHER but the idea of one another. Then it seemed to fit, though. I realized all books are written from only one perspective, most of the time. There are many other sides to a 'coin' or dice, so to speak. I really enjoyed reading this, and getting a look into another perspective. Very few people have the talent that you have and I would just like to say that you are blessed. I've read a few of your other stories and they're as insightful as this one. This truly was amazing. Though I wonder how you came upon the thoughts of Jasper in your mind? Truly amazing. :)
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow, what a good, in depth look at Casper. Its realistic and true and strikes the reader at the heart (at least for me.)

I love how you explained love. Not what you think the person is but who they really are.

Beautifully done and thank you so much for writing :)
TwilightDisney556 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm really intrigued by this story. It is perhaps the most unique story I've ever read and it's very well done. I like it a lot. There is one thing I'd like to ask you though. During New Moon when Edward and Bella broke up, her entire opinion of Edward should've changed. She should've thought that he was just a liar and eventually gotten over him. However, she traveled halfway across the world to rescue him, with no thought about him being an incredible vampire but instead how the world would be wrong without HIM (the person) in it. Do you still think that's purely admiration. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, I'm just curious to know what you think. Anyway, in conclusion this was a great story and I love the telepath vs. empath debate. I'll definitely be reading more of your stuff soon! :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Love this - I never thought about these things before - thank you for writing, and opening my eyes a little.
krjemb chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
As Jasper spent the lest amount of time with Bella he really has no idea of her experiences. They had maybe 2 conversations over the entire series. It's pretty presumptuous of him to think he knows nothing of her and her experiences.
CentauRita chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
My fav line...

'...I only care about that if I'm buying rice. In China. Otherwise, I'm more concerned about the price of rice in Forks - and not much then. I've never eaten rice in my life that I can recall, and it's a little late now.'

It's the 'Don't bother me unless it has to do with me' attitude and the humor about it been a little late to be thinking about buying and eating rice.

As to being a mind reader vs. empathic? I believe I would want to be like Jasper, empathic. I honestly know how someone feels would be a helpful tool in being able to help others.**You can't trust what someone is thinking.**
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I enjoy Jasper's "musings" and thoughts on things.

I think he's right, of course.

And you did a good job with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
that was very very interesting! Really enjoyed his perspective.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »