Reviews for Amputated at the Neck
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story and very well done. Thank you for writing it.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ooh. Wow. That was pretty fantastic. Well-written, interesting, and dear lord, it appears tht you did research (or at least knew your facts) so major kudos for that.
coolgal95 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was impressive...it made me think. As much as I love the Twilight series, this is probably the chief concern that was always present at the back of my mind. Coming from Jasper's perspective, it was really brought to life.

And you can't help notice, his characterization of Edward is dead on. Edward idolizes the human race, considers himself damned. But he never takes the time to appreciate any human.

I have always wondered that if Edward HAD been able to read Bella's mind, would he have paid her a second glance?
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is rec'ed on A Different Forest today. It is a little treasure.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Really interesting take! Kinda whoops my 'forever' loving mind, though! Thank you! :)
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great take on Jasper's most likely accurate assessment, of Edward and the workings of his mind.
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Jasper is an interesting soul, especially as his soul is divided between himself & the Major!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was good. very insightful
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Totally loved it:) amazing insight into jaspers mind and feelings and so very right about Edward and Bella.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was very unique and well- written. I really enjoyed reading this.
jul-l-amazone chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Thank you for this very accurate analysis of Edward and his relationship with Bella.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Hmm. I never thought about them in that way before.

Great one-shot, it really provokes thought, you know, get me to ponder. You might be right in what Jasper expresses, I don't know. I'm not the mind reader - or would that really help? Shoot, you got me confused. Anyway, it's great, and I love your work.

Emily
Flip the Hourglass chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I never really delved in this ...mindset, for lack of better word. At first I was slightly irritated at the notion of Edward and Bella not really loving each OTHER but the idea of one another. Then it seemed to fit, though. I realized all books are written from only one perspective, most of the time. There are many other sides to a 'coin' or dice, so to speak. I really enjoyed reading this, and getting a look into another perspective. Very few people have the talent that you have and I would just like to say that you are blessed. I've read a few of your other stories and they're as insightful as this one. This truly was amazing. Though I wonder how you came upon the thoughts of Jasper in your mind? Truly amazing. :)
honeybeeze chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
wow, what a good, in depth look at Casper. Its realistic and true and strikes the reader at the heart (at least for me.)

I love how you explained love. Not what you think the person is but who they really are.

Beautifully done and thank you so much for writing :)
TwilightDisney556 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I'm really intrigued by this story. It is perhaps the most unique story I've ever read and it's very well done. I like it a lot. There is one thing I'd like to ask you though. During New Moon when Edward and Bella broke up, her entire opinion of Edward should've changed. She should've thought that he was just a liar and eventually gotten over him. However, she traveled halfway across the world to rescue him, with no thought about him being an incredible vampire but instead how the world would be wrong without HIM (the person) in it. Do you still think that's purely admiration. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything, I'm just curious to know what you think. Anyway, in conclusion this was a great story and I love the telepath vs. empath debate. I'll definitely be reading more of your stuff soon! :)
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »