Reviews for Prologues
dead feather chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I'm very sure I liked the first prologue best.
dead feather chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I did wonder what it was that dumbles did
dead feather chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I'd definately read this. Starting from voldemorts pov was very interesting. There are loads of stuff with harry back in time so i'm not sure how much id like to read that, but more important now seems to be what happens when he returns. Tom is old and Dumbledore schemes.
Nihtingale chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
i don't like 3, 2 & 4 seems alright, liked 1 best
Kage 5243 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
this is good Harry/Lucius
Kage 5243 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
this needs a bit of work
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i like this one
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
This one as well with Protective!Tom and sone slash between them.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Maybe this one with Lucius?
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Are you going to do all of them? I like this one and the second.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I would prefer non-slash (remember that Minvera McGonagle is in their same year, I think) but either way, having Harry and Tom grow up together and therefore causing an AU, would be nice. Maybe have them exchange blood to be blood brothers, but that has some sort of magic echo, like allowing them to speak to each other in Parseltongue, wherever they are. If you think in Parseltongue instead of English, would that help you with Legemancy?

PS: Maybe end the story showing one of them doing something to care for Snape, Remus, or some other character that often feels lonely, bullied, or left out.

The idea is 10/10
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Hmm...I vote for 1-or maybe 3-no, 1...3...*looks helpless*
hprareslashfan chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
hi! i read through all 4 and i have to say that this one ("Star Light, Star Bright") is my favorite. I hope to see you posting soon! :D
Elise' Theris chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
I vote for mishandled and cherished for your next story
Yam Jam chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I also like this one, though less than the first one i reviewed. It has the potential for much cuteness as well as great tradgedy. The introduction of Tom was a bit too much self-pity for a seven year old though, and Harry's stutter was annoying but other than that I was impressed.

Also looking forward to reading this.