Reviews for Where is he?
Hardyluver1o2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Please make a new chapter soon! I love this story!
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
More?
Hawkeye'sBowGirl chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
I Love-Hate him chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
I like it. I hope they find Shannon and Jeff soon.

Update soon!
JNHwwe chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! XOXOXOX
barbiedoll chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
It's about time man, I thought you'd ended the fic. Thanks for updating again. I love the storyline, but Mark hurting Jeff and Shannon like that, evident from the bloodstains and sex smell left in the room, what's going to happen? Jeff has been taken by Mark and Shannon is no where to be found. Please don't let Mark kill them off. Don't wait too long to update, please. Looking forward to your post soon.
CharleyKane chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
FINALLY! that was awesome :D

keep it coming
barbiedoll chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
God! I luv this. But, is Mark so dark and sadistic that he will kill Shannon, just becos he luvs Jeff? Is Mark obsessed with Jeff and want to get rid of his competition? Please update soon!
CharleyKane chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
WOO-HOO! that was awesome! great job! update soon! i wanna know what happened to shannon!
JNHwwe chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
:O OMG ! LOVED IT ... WOW ... i loved the end bit :D please updat next when you can .. and i will read and review :) X much luv X
I Love-Hate him chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
god, you need to finish this and soon!

I need to find out whats gonna happen!
NeonNero chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
JNHwwe chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Hey i love it please keep it up :) X much luv X
CharleyKane chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Hey. Yeah it was short, but it was something. I really want to know what happened to Shannon. I kind of have an idea, but not sure. Maybe you can do some flashbacks while Shannon is waiting for Matt. I also want to know where Mark is taking Jeff. To his hotel room? The next city where the next show is? I just hope that nobody dies. Maybe, Matt will find Shannon in...an alley beside his hotel, Mat will like, sort him out, Shannon will tell him what happened to him and Jeff when Mark came back and caught them trying to escape, and then Matt will be mad and him and Shannon will go find Jeff. Shannon will be mad and looking for revenge against Taker and with Matt there, maybe he could do it? I don't know. I'm not too good at continuing stories. I can start them, but not continue them. Just a suggestion. Good luck and AWESOME story.
I Love-Hate him chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Omg, you really need to update faster! You're getting me all worked up! gr!

anyway, I liked the chapter, And I like how you write Undertaker, being very dark in a sadistic way..

Lets hope Matt finds Shannon and Jeff before they die or something!

nice chapter, update soon!