Reviews for Sophie's Journal
FreedomWriter15 chapter 18 . 7/19/2012
I absolutly LOVE this story! It is amazing! When Sophie turned into Ruby I almost dropped this story, but I am so glad that I stuck with it, or I would be missing out on a fantastic story. I was so upset though when Sophie and Dean split. :( But it is still an amazing piece and I look forward to your update!
belleslvtr1867 chapter 18 . 12/18/2011

I really like the way you portray sams and sophies relationship.

yeah her and dean got into a rough patch but i like how she is the way she is!

great update, wonderful story hope to be seeing more of you :)
belleslvtr1867 chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
this is amazing! again!

i read it first on the site.

then i found it here.

its just so great!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
Dean and Lisa Bleh :/ lol, good chapter though can't wait to see what happens.
eva972 chapter 17 . 4/1/2011
I've tried hard to like Sophie but I just don't understand her motivation

she's too self-centred and the arguments she makes for sending dean away and ending her mariage(while going from on brother to another)are unconvincing and makes her look like a hypocrite

In my country we have a proverb that makes me think of sophie,can be translated literally like this: "to want the butter,the money from the butter the dairywoman’s ass and the cow as well",in other words to have things without any disadvantages inherent to it

But don't take this the wrong way,this is a good story,i just find sophie too inconsistent
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
im totally lovin this story! its so cool! i love sophie and sam! gr8 job! i cant wait to read more!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Please not Dean and Lisa, ugh makes me wanna throw up lol. I can't wait to see what happens next
Snowgoose1070 chapter 15 . 7/24/2010
I just love this story so much! It was so sad there for a loooong time, losing the babies and dying and everything else, but I'm really happy things are looking better. I love how you weave the tv series in with the story to keep it grounded, and I'm really excited to see what happens with Lucifer! Excellent work!
Snowgoose1070 chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
This story is AMAZING! How in God's name do you only have 17 reviews? Anyway, I want to finish it sooooo badly but it's past 2 am, and a 200,000 word story is epic, and not something to be treated lightly. Thank you so much for writing, and I'll review again when I reach the end!
esper1315 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
very nice
Girl-Can't-Help-It chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I LOVE this story! It's just great! You rule!
Dean'sBaby31312 chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
omg great update! i hope you post soon D
Sock-Thief-Bandit chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
Oh my goodness, was this story a surprise. I'm not a big fan of the journal-type way of story-telling so I didn't really think that I would find this story appealing but, much to my surprise, it is absolutely amazing. O_O

You've really managed to completely enthrall me with Sophie's story. Everything that happens to her is just so incredible. Of course, I wish at times that I could read the actions themselves as well as maybe the thoughts of the other characters'. Still, I have to concede that even writing journal entries from Sophie's point of view on everything that's happening must have been a major effort, what with the length of each chapter.

Usually you think by telling a story this way you risk skimping on plot and action because the style itself is not only limited to one point of view but also to summarized explanations and actions, and paraphrased dialogue.

However, this story hasn't lost any substance of it's plot.

And, If I may diverge, the plot itself is extraordinary.

Even when you do things that I don't like such as turning her into Ruby and pairing her with Sam (in the show I really don't like Ruby or Sam much since, especially since this recent season's revelations) I'm still compelled to read more. Not that any story is supposed to include only what the reader likes. ;)

Now, I haven't had time to finish reading this but I just thought I'd take this chance, at least, to tell you how amazing you are.

In short: you are very talented at what you do and I hope you don't stop. :D
Dean'sBaby31312 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Omg i love the part when she's on bed rest and Dean rents movies and one of them was twilight, i like the movie but i love the books , then Dean ended up reading them and enjoying them was great lol. the sam part was funny too , dean and sam talking about the books is something we will never see on supernatural, it was a nice.
kazza03 chapter 12 . 5/29/2009