Reviews for The Proper Teachings
Kaka-Sensei.
stalker chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I'm in love with fanfiction
stalker chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
TH AS T WAS HOT
cause-im-a-snake chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
NOSE BLEED! This story is just perfection love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Story was nice but there was not a single KISS SCENE!
Kim chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
wutdoicallmyself chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I LOVE UR ENDINGS. I LOVE THEM. AND THE SMEXY SMEXY SEX I just cant. Im sry ur story is wonderful like uchiha sasukes secret love for his dobe :
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
4 stars
Grey Matters chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was really well written compared to a lot of the crap on here. The sex ed part was a bit to long for my liking but the sex scene was amazing!
Novembertopaz chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I did like it. You are a good writer. That's surprisingly rare on here. And that's funny, about thinking of it at work. My ideas come at the most inappropriate times too.
sasunarufan chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Since I'm a fan of sasunaru, l like it a lot.
sharinganSora chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Honestly this is one of my fav. Fanfics ever :D
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
when i read your summary, i thought they would fuck in the sex ed class lol
still a good story though
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
big fan big fan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
hey!
wow. i read this and i loved it and i realized i'd read something else by you that i also loved so i'm gonna go raid your profile now but i actually have a really good reason for reviewing!
i don't know if you wanted it that way, or if you just forgot, but not once in the story do our dear sasuke and naruto kiss!
this may seem inconsequential, but i've read more sasunaru lemons than is wise, and i've come to realize i really really really like The First Kiss. i use capitals to show how important it is. it's kind of... the very first time they accept each other and i know it's fluffy but even though your sex scene was hot (phew) i missed that.
i was actually waiting for it, y'know, cause the whole they-have-sex-but-is-it-just-lust-or-is-it-more angst is great and it's even better when you resolve it with their first kiss.
i hope i don't sound like i'm ranting. but i love me some detailed tongue action.
and not like the "preparation". well, that too, but y'know.
all my fan love to you!