Reviews for Greetings between cards
azuresflame chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
this is really really cute!
AzureKate chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
hehe this is so good lol plz update!
AzureKate chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
haha that was nice :D
Hungry chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Awsome chapter. i cant w8 for the nxt update, PLS UPDATE SOON XD...

ur kinda brave u'know? i don even dare post any of my storys which will and always b locked up in tis head :P LOL update soon

*Runs off 2 steal lollypop from friend*
Elegy of Ghosts chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Lol, I love your story. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while though. I long, long while.

If you have the time or interest, please update! I love your story. is my fav. .hack pairing. I hope you can update this wonderful story soon.

Thank you.

Judiro
Saskie chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
ROFL! "Also you left your hat behind." LOL! LMFAO! He had to add that in the end XD
Hikaru chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Haha! that was really good. Very funny. I loved the bit at the end about Kites hat and how Haseo couldn't sell it to anyone. Poor Haseo.

and OF COURSE it Kite's fault. It ALLWAYS Kite's fault...even when it's not.

Awsome story! I cant wait for the next chapter! _

Hikaru
chirp chirp chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
This looks like a fun fic, I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!

PS: He really should have just tried to sell it to Natsume, she would have paid a small fortune for it.
HieiWannabe chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
Oh, man, Haseo tried to sell Kite's nerdy hat! That was great! And no one would take it! I can't stop laughing over that. But the best part was how you described the corrupted short mails. Although, for some reason, I have an easier time trying to read the corrupted text in all the games than I do reading Sora's leet speak. So, it seemed like justice when you had Haseo give up without trying. And now, I bet Kite was trying to protect Haseo from the bug monster, but Haseo thinks it's Kite's fault. I just love misunderstandings! Please post the next chapter soon, pleze?
Blue Paper Crane chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Haha! Haseo trying to pawn Kite's hat was cute and the mental image of him wearing it was too funny. Poor confused Shino. Poor broke Haseo. Very fun chapter, I'll be on the lookout for number 3.
Blue Paper Crane chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Nice. The interaction between Haseo and Kite was fun to read. Now off to chapter 2.
blackrogue123 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Oh boy, Haseo's in for it now! I doubt Kite's going to take being called a bastard well...he data drained Haseo the last time he did!
Azure Uke chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
That was awesome. Awesome and a half, actually. An AK/Haseo fic that is actually plausible is kinda hard to find. D: But you've pulled it off masterfully thus far. Keep writing! I'm looking forward to more from you.
Akiyama Lhant chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Hey, you write much better this time, I'll looking forward to the future developement!
chicobo329 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Well to be honest, I don't really know anything about .hack either XD but it looks like one of those cute "i love ya and I'm gonna annoy for the next few moments so you can get the point across" sort of things! :D I really like how you describe emotions in here, especially how they can go from that lifeless moan, to glee and stuff!