Reviews for Legend
PippElulu chapter 2 . 2/25
NOOOOO! DON'T HURT THE PUPPIES!

I love this story so far!
ramenlovernaruto chapter 9 . 2/14
Btw it work is too good too be forgotten...love d way u developed naruhina...
ramenlovernaruto chapter 9 . 2/14
Waiting for d 10th chapter...:(
Stealthguy123 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I love this chaper and story in general please keep up the good work
anon chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
hes an emo
Random Worshoper chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
ITACHI-SAMA OH PRAISE ITACHI SAMA PLEASE!
Sushiboy123 chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
You are awesome love you work (stars in eyes)The effort,the grammar...okay little bit too much lee episodes there anyway can you please tell me what taicho means I forgot
the white wolf Haruka chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Please write more I love it so far :)
Tadashi chapter 9 . 12/11/2013
DUUUUUUUUUDE! Where is chapter ten?! You should keep at this story it's too good to leave it on a hanger like that! I want to know what you had in mind for Naruto not housing the kyuubi?!
Jay chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Takeshi translates to "Fierce warrior" just thought I'd let you know.
Adharsh chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
I really liked your story the story is awesome. I would
Adharsh chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Pls. Continue writing I am a new reader and I greatly loved ur pic
adharsh chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Ur work is awesome pls continue writing .
paracuties chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
DUDE WHAT'S GOING ON YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS, YET YOU SAY AT THE END OF CH. 9 YOU'RE GOING TO BE POSTING CH. 10 SOON! Well. Just needed to let you know. 'Cause seriously, this is GOOD. And the way you're having Hinata's and Naruto's relationship develop is AMAZING; FAR better than how most authors would write it. I also love how Naruto maintains his optimistic personality, yet has the darker side of him tie in perfectly. It works REALLY well, and the ideas overall are great! Gah, I'm soooo mad that you're not writing this story anymore! URGH. Well anyway, love it, and keep writing even if it's not for this fanfic!
manny1000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Your stories was great but you quit making it or what happened hope to see more of it