Reviews for Rusty Nail
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
*Wide eyed amazement.* Wow, this fic is so cool! _ Are you gonna update soon, cause I can't wait to see what happens next! _
sam chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
this is a sad story but i like it so please continue
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I give up. It seems quite obvious now that you've decided to permanently drop this story. I really wish you hadn't; now I'll never know how it's gonna end. Ever since I first found this story on Lexicon I've been itching to find out what's going to happen. It's so frustrating to know I never will... Goodbye from Ultra Rodimus.
fan chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
will you ever update? If not, then could you add the last one to the subsequent chapters? I really liked it.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
wow optimus went crasy please write the next chapter soon please
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
*gets down on knees and begs for more story* Please update! I'm dying to know what happens next! Please tell me what happened between Rodimus and Optimus!
Annette chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Hell yes, it was worth the wait!

I can't wait for the next chapter! If you only knew how many times I read the first two chapters over and over.

Just a quick point of criticism: the continuity of the story will be different in the actual story, right? The actions of the prologues will be explained?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Thanks for the update. And, yes, it is a wild ride, but the best fics always are. Update again soon! I want to know what happens next!
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
This is the only way to get to you I KNOW about the gammer mistakes give me a break would you there gonna be a rewrite so sorry
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
My mistress is on a sugar high, so I, her created character, named Ultra Rodimus, will handle her reviews. This is an interesting rewrite of a very good story. You want encouragement and reviews, and you've got them. Please get your rear in gear and add more chapters of this story. We want to know what happens next. Now update!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Activity! About time! Post more of this story! I want to read more! I demand that you update! I WANT MORE STORY!
Rose chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
Like this one very much. Can't wait for the next Chapters. Keep up the Great work. Next Chapter(s), please!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
Tigre, are you gonna post more chapters soon? Since this fic vanished from Lexicon I've been very impatiently waiting for mor of it. Your reviewers are howling for more chapters to this fic. If you are rewriting it, please do so quickly and post more chapters. What did Magnus do to Roddy? Tell us! Or you'll find a horde of update-wanting fans beating at your door.
Goldenrod chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
This is a really good story. PLEASE continue it; like everyone's been saying, I need to know what happens next and how it ends.
Hotshot94 aka Brent chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
man you gotta update this! its too good! PLEASE!...sorry but please update this soon alright
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »