Reviews for Wordplay
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I feel like crying. Reading this has made it exceedingly evident to me what a MEDIOCRE writer I am. The way your sentences are written are so fluid and descriptive. Your vocabulary is STUNNING. Especially your description of anger. Man. And...I've taken a guess at what this unnamed "emotion" at the end is, but for fear of being wrong, I'm not gonna write it here. But hot d**n. This was gorgeous. I LOVE YOU. SO MUCH.
THANKS FOR WRITING YOU FREAKING GOD/GODDESS OF FANFICTION. FAVORITING THIS, MAESTRO.
Also, on behalf of my brother reading creepily over my shoulder as I type this:
"I've been dreeeeaming of a fic like thiiiiiis..."
Yep. About sums it up!
LOVED WITH BURNING PASSION OF A MILLION DYING SUNS
CYLi chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was wonderful, my favorite scene from the movie, and so hot! Very descriptive and intricate. Really love the tension between Giselle and Robert.
braceface freak chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Absolutely gorgeous!

A perfect take on the scene!

Just...breathtaking!
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I regret not commenting earlier! This fic is incredibly enjoyable...The last two little paragraphs portray the emotion well without actually using the word.

You've just sufficiently increased my love for Amy Adams - is that even possible? - and now I feel the urge to watch the movie.

*Favorites*
reeselynrose chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Okay, all I can really say is...well...amazing? Maybe... Extremely miraculous? Yes! You write amazingly and you give so much detail - I could NEVER have that patience - and you describe things wonderfully. I don't remember this scene because I haven't seen the movie for the longest time, but I don't really need to because you described things so well. Something I have trouble with is emphasis on details, but you do it amazingly. I can't wait to read another of your stories.

-ReeselynRose
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is the first fic I've read about this portion of the movie, and I must say, you conveyed the feelings of Giselle perfectly! Amazing work.
cantstoptubing chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
wonderfully written! i too enjoyed this scene (and, let's face it, the whole movie).
rfr4evr938 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow. Just wow! This is AMAZING! Seriously. I'm so favoriting this story.
nne chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
very good! plz plz do more!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I was always blown away by Amy and Patrick in that scene. And this was brilliant! I thought you wrote Giselle very well, describing all the things she went through in this part.

Your descriptions were beautiful. Those parts I especially liked:

“…angry!” She couldn’t help the jubilant laughter that burst from her after that. Who knew that just that one syllable could make her feel so… so… so free?

They were too close, sharing the same air, thoughts, and emotions; they were from different worlds: they were too different- it would take too big a leap of faith- and both knew they could never get over their differences. And yet, somehow, they were not close enough, as if each and every molecule that existed between them was a crime against the simple state of being.

Though she was from a fairytale world, she had never felt like a damsel in distress more than she did in that moment.

Incredible, incredible job done! :D
Katia11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Beautiful. Breathtaking

! :) Wow... You've got me Enchanted. ;)
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
THat was...fantastic! The imagery was beautiful, truely amazing. You are very talented!

V!

xox
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Fantastic job- I loved it ]
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, my. This is simply magnificent. I'm glad that you've written more because you are truly a great addition to the community of writers here. Bravo!
Krickee Thompson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was just wonderful! If I had the talent to write like that, I would have wished to write something just like that. Giving the characters even more depth and emotion is a gift. Thank you for sharing yours.